Vision- Scotland

Scotland, where Vision and Y/n share an apartment. Y/n is in bed while Vision, in a human glamour, watches out a window.

Y/n's pov:
Vision whimpers clutches his forehead is pain where the mind stone is. "Vis? Is it the stone again?" I ask worried getting up and walking to him. "It's as if it's speaking to me." He says and whimpers again. I cup his face and he leans into my hand. "What does it say?" I ask. "I don't... I don't know. But something... Tell me what you feel." He asks me taking my hand and places it over his forehead. I press my hand to the mind stone and use my powers. I see nothing but Vision. "I just feel you." I whisper. Vision takes my hand and kisses it. He leans in and captures my lips and kisses me passionately. "Let's go for a walk." I say .

"So there's a 10 AM to Glasgow to give us more time together before you went back." I tell Vis as we walk down the street. "What if I miss that train?" He asks. "There is an 11." I chuckle. "What if I missed all the trains? What if this time, I didn't go back?" He says seriously. "You gave Stark your word." I remind him. "I'd rather give it to you." He tells me holding my hands.

"There are people who are expecting me too, you know. We both made promises." I remind him. "Not to each other. Y/n... For two years, we've stolen these moments, trying to see if this could work. And... I don't know. You know what, I'm just gonna speak for myself. – I, I... I think..." He rants. "It works." I tell him. "It works." He justifies. "Then stay. Stay with me...Or not. If I'm overstepping..." He begs.

Suddenly, I notice the TV in a nearby bar announcing the invasion of New York, and the disappearance of Tony Stark. "What are they?" I ask confused. "What the stone was warning me about. I have to go." He says panicked. "No. Vision. If that's true... Then maybe going isn't the best idea." I tell him holding his hands.

"Y/n, I..." He starts but someone appears suddenly behind vision, stabbing him through the back. "Vision!" I scream.

Third person pov:

Proxima Midnight attacks Y/n from behind, and knocks her away. Corvus Glaive pins Vision down using his weapon, a glaive, in an attempt to extract the mind stone from Vision's head. Y/n blasts both of them away, then propels Vision and herself into a nearby courtyard where they rest in an alleyway.

"The blade. It stopped me from phasing." Vision says confused but in pain. "Is that even possible?" Y/n asks. "It isn't supposed to be. My systems are failing. I'm beginning to think... we should have stayed in bed." Vision jokes.

Corvus Glaive suddenly arrives, knocking Y/n aside and grabbing Vision

"Vis!" She screams.

Corvus flies away with Vision, pinning him against a wall. Meanwhile, Proxima engages Y/n and they begin to fight.

"Give up the Stone, and she lives." Corvus threatens

Vision flies with Corvus to the roof of what appears to be a church. Proxima and Y/n are still fighting below. Vision shoots a beam from the mind stone at Corvus, who uses his glaive to deflect it back at Vision, causing him to slam into the wall behind him.

Down below, Y/n hears a cry from Vision. Finally knocking Proxima away with her magic, Y/n then flies up to the roof where Corvus has pinned Vision and is again attempting to remove the mind stone. She casts a bolt of magic which throws him back through the wall and down a shaft.

"Hands off." Y/n growls.

Y/n then uses her magic to propel her and Vision away. Below, Proxima, who has recovered, shoots a bolt from her weapon, causing them to fall from the air and down through the roof of a train station beneath them. Y/n crawls over to Vision.

"Come on. Come on. Come on, you gotta get up. You gotta get up. Come on. Hey. Hey. We have to go." Y/n begs Vision prompting him.

"Please. Please leave." Vision begs her.

"You asked me to stay... I'm staying." Y/n comforts him.

"Please." Vision tries again.

"Get up." Y/n demands.

Behind them, Proxima and Corvus land and advance on Y/n who stands in front of Vision. A train passes behind Y/n, and they all pause as if aware of another's presence. As the last train car passes, we see a silhouette against the back wall. Proxima throws her weapon, but it is quickly caught just before the figure steps from the shadows.

We now recognize a bearded Captain America as he steps into the light. While they are distracted, Falcon, swoops in and kicks Proxima to the next room. Swooping around, he fires on Corvus. At the same time, Captain America throws Proxima's weapon to Black Widow who engages Corvus, stabbing him in the gut and flinging him backwards. Proxima, who has now recovered, summons her weapon back to her hand and attacks Captain America and Black Widow simultaneously. While the three are fighting, Falcon flies in and again kicks Proxima backwards where she crouches down beside Corvus.

"Get up." Proximities growls to Corvus

"I can't." He hisses in pain.

"We don't wanna kill you. But we will." Natasha warns.

"You'll never get the chance again." Proxima glares.

Suddenly both of the enemies disappear as they are beamed up.

Y/n's pov:

"Can you stand?" Sam asks Vision.

"Thank you, Captain." Vision smiles gently.

"Let's get you on the jet." Steve suggests as and so we do.

Natasha closes the doors to the Quinjet and turns to me. "I thought we had a deal. Stay close, check in. Don't take any chances." She raises her eyebrow. "I'm sorry. We just wanted time." I sigh looking down.

"Where to, Cap?" Sam asks.

...

...

...

"Home." Steve smiles.