Steve Rogers- Meeting Peggy

Tony runs into the lab looking pale as a ghost. "Tony? What's wrong?" I ask going up to him. "People... from... past... father... Peggy..." He pants. "Woah woah woah slow down Tony. Take a few breaths and then tell me." I soothe him sitting him on a chair.

He takes a few breaths and calms down. "We have some visitors from the 1940's. They have somehow time traveled. It's my father and Peggy." He tells me numbly. I freeze. "Peggy is here? As in thee Peggy Carter? The Peggy Carter Who was with Steve Peggy Carter?!" I ramble. I take a deep breath and calm down.

"You stay here I'll deal with them. Take a moment to yourself." I say kissing his forehead. "They are in the living room." He tells me. I nod and run up to the living room.

There I see young Howard Stark and young Peggy Carter. "Hello, you must be Howard and Peggy. It's an honour to meet you." I say as they look at me. "Hello beautiful what's your name?" Howard asks flirting. I chuckle. Tony really does take after his father. "Sorry Stark But I'm married. My name is Chloe Rogers." I tell him.

Peggy's whole body goes frozen at hearing my last name. "I'm sorry did you say Rogers?" She asks. "Yes." I say annoyed with myself for saying my married name. "Peggy you might want to sit down for this." I soothe. We sit down on the couch to talk.

"So as you know my last name is Rogers. You see when Steve crashed the plane his body was frozen and preserved for nearly 70 years. He was found in 2011 and was brought back to life. I was an agent for S.H.E.I.L.D and it was my job to help him adjust to a new era." I tell her. Her eyes start to water so I pull her into a hug. "I'm sorry." I whisper.

"Carry on." She mumbles pulling away. "Soon after Steve got out of the ice we started dating and we got married a few years ago." I explain. "I'm happy for you both. I'm happy that Steve has moved on." She smiles with tears in her eyes. "Well not fully." I chuckle. "What do you mean?" She asks. "FRIDAY can you ask my daughter to come down here?" I ask the AI. "Of course Mrs Rogers." FRIDAY replies.

A few minutes later my daughter comes running in. "Hey mom!" She smiles. "Hey Hun there is a few people I want you to meet." I tell her. "Yay! New people!" She squeals. Her blue eyes glisten with excitement and her long blonde hair sways down her back.

"This is Howard Stark and Peggy Carter." I introduce. "Hi! I'm Peggy Rogers! It's nice to meet you!" She smiles holding out her hand and Peggy shakes it. "It's a pleasure to meet you Peggy." Older Peggy smiles. "You named your daughter after me?" She asks. I nod.

"Wait. If you're Howard Stark then that means... Oh my god!" My daughter giggles. "Yeah I know." I giggle. "Am I missing something?" Howard asks. "Not at all." I chuckle. "Peggy do you want to see Steve?" I ask. She nods.

"Hun can you go find your dad and tell him I want him? Also after to check on Uncle Tony he is a bit stressed with the uh situation." I tell her. "Ok mom." She grin. She hugs Peggy and Howard and runs off. "Sweet kid." Howard says. "She got that from her father. She never steps down from a fight and hates bullies." I chuckle along with Peggy.

"Peggy can I tell you a secret?" I ask. "Of course." She smiles. I lean into her ear and whisper. "So you know the man who came in earlier? Well that's Howard's future son. Anthony Edward Stark." I whisper. She gasps and pulls away grinning. "Tell me you're joking!" She laughs. "Nope. He also did a shit job on raising him." I frown. "Though he wouldn't be our Tony if it didn't all happen to him." I smile.