His small hand slid down and held my dick in it. Fuck so much warmth in just a hand. No wonder his ass drives me so crazy. He kept moving his hand up and down and I was a groaning mess.

"Hmm you're so big Jungkook" he said biting his lips seductively. I fell into his charms, like I always have.

" And it's all yours baby" I said in a deep husky voice as I pulled down my pants and T-shirt. I held Jimin and made him sit with his legs either side of my thighs.

" Daddy?" He said in a cute small and submissive voice

"Yes Baby?" I kissed his bare chest.

"I wanna ride you" I kinda froze for a second looking at him. Well he seemed determined and certain of his decision so who am I to stop him?

"The lube is in the bedroom baby." I said.

"Make a plan then" he said biting his lips making me side smile. I ran my hand through my dick and smeared the precum on my dick and Jimins's opening. When I was done I bought him closer to me and placed his entrance directly on my cock.

He held on to me as he was trying to push himself in even though it looked like he was failing. I smiled at his cuteness and held his waist tighter as I pushed my self in.

"AHHHHHHHHSHHH FUCK JUNGKOOK" he moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear that. When I was fully in he then tried to move up and down and fortunately he managed this time. He's a beginner at this but the way he was riding me made me think he had experience in it. I saw him starting to get tired to I took over fully and banged him hard from below.

"Ahhhhhhhh Ju- jungKooook oh yeah don't stop please" he said as he moaned. I stopped and looked at him In the eyes.

" This better be the last time you don't answer my calls" I said and he whimpered and whined.

"Okay Jungkook just...please Daddy" he pleaded. I started moving slowly in and out of his tight and warm ass.

"Next time you wanna see Tae just..." He cut me off

"JUNGKOOK FUCK ME....please?" I looked at his frustrated small cute face. How can he look like an angel and a devil at the same time?

" Say no more" I said and started thrusting in and out banging him like never before. His ass was surely gonna be painful after this. I went on for prolly 10 more minutes then I felt his legs shaking. He came all over our stomachs and I swear to God he looks so sexy when he comes.

"Argh Fuck Jimin" I groaned his name as I released my load inside of him. We stayed in that position for about a minute both trying to cool our breaths.

" I need to go get some towels to clean us up baby" I said but he just shook his head and held on tightly to me. Damn his legs were still shaking a little bit and he looked so worn out.

"I'm sorry baby, did I go to hard on you?" I asked him

"I felt like I was being punished Jungkook" he answered as his breath was finally even.

" I'm sorry my love. But you were extremely good in the riding part. How did you know what to do?" I asked teasing him. He just giggled cutely.

" Uh... Tae may have showed me what to do?" He said unsure, like he was asking me or something.

" Wait Jimin? You mean Tae showed you by getting on top of you? " I asked just to make sure if I was heading right. Just when I thought the worst was over with Kai, Tae comes and humps on Jimin teaching him how to ride? Why the fuck does this make me so mad and jealous?

"Actually, I got on top of Tae and he told me to practice on him" he said in the most cutest voice. My God I'm really being tested today aren't I? FUCK!!!

" You mean you were riding Tae? Is that what you mean Jimin?" I asked and I bet he sensed the change of tone because she sat upright and looked at me.

"But babe we had our clothes on." He tried to explain. Fuck no of course I wasn't interested in a trashy explanation..

" Clothes on huh? Tell me, did Taehyung get horny?" I asked him. He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.

"What? Did he get horny? Of course not Jungkook" he responded. I chuckled bitterly and shook my head.

"You furrowed your eyebrows, Asked me the same question I asked you again. That's how I know you're lying to please try again." I said glaring at him. He looked down biting his lip.

" Yes he...he did get hard but, it doesn't mean nothing because he's my friend and he was just trying to help me. It's not like we'll ever do it again." He explained.

" So what? When you want to suck my dick you'll go back to Tae for a tutorial? Don't fuck with me Jimin!." I said.

"I'm sorry" he answered with cute pouty lips.

"Well too late, second punishment is on the way" he gasped trying to get of me but I held him in place and sucked on his neck.

Imma fuck him till the morning comes.

Another update for you honeys. Thank you for the love and support it's much appreciated. I love you all

Borahae 💜