"Then how about a little game before lunch is over." Henry offered, taking out his own pack of digimon cards. Naysa smiled and reached into her bag, pulling out a small stack of cards from the digimon game. 

They played the game until it was time for lunch time clean up. Henry didn't win a single round.

"Ah man, again? How are you so good?" Henry groaned as they cleaned up the cards.

"I practiced a lot when I get bored." Naysa said and laughed.

The day went by quickly and Naysa walked out of school with Takato and Henry to go back home.

"And no one has any idea who drew the chalk lines." Takato said.

"Hmm. Probably a prank." Henry suggested.

"Yeah. But you'd think they'd find a clue about who did it and they don't."

"I guess whoever made the chalk lines is pretty clever to do it under the teachers' noses." Naysa said.

"Maybe." Henry agreed. The three began to make their way back home, but as Takato made a turn to go back to his house, Henry and Naysa were walking the same way. All the way to the same building.

"Wait a second, you live here, Naysa?" Henry asked.

"Yeah. I guess we live in the same building." Naysa chuckled, "Funny how we didn't notice each other leaving for school before. Then again, I do wake up pretty early."

Henry thought it was a pretty funny coincidence that his classmate lived in the same building, but he was also happy since he had a friend close by. It would give him an excuse to leave the house other than karate training and school.

They went up the elevator to the same floor and quickly realized that they were next door neighbors, which made it even better. But Naysa was nervous about finding this out. If a Tamer was so close now, then it would make her keeping her identity as the Digi-Mage even harder to hide.

As the sun set over the city and the sky turned dark, no one in Naysa's family made it home that night. Just then, she got a call with ID being her mother.

"Hello? Torajirou residence." She answered.

"Naysa, it's mom."

"Hey, mom. everything all right?"

"Sorry we didn't get to tell you earlier, honey, but it looks like you're gonna be home alone for a little while."

"Did something happen at work?"

"I'm afraid so. Something made the computers go all wonky, so they need me to help with the reprogramming. Tiani's at a friend's house to study, Kotoro is hanging out with his track team, Hana's on a date with her boyfriend and you father... well, you know him."

Naysa nodded, understanding the situation of her family's activities, "It's okay, I'll be just fine.

"Are you sure? I can--"

"No, mom, it's all right. I got homework to do anyway."

"All right, if you're so sure. I left some dinner in the oven if you get hungry. Promise that you'll eat every bite, okay."

"I promise. See you later tonight, mom."

Naysa hung up the phone and Aifemon quickly jumped into her lap.

"So, no one's gonna be home tonight, huh?" She asked.

"Nope. Hana's with her boyfriend, so she probably won't be home until maybe around ten. Tiani's studying with a friend, so she'll catch a ride to school with them. And Kotoro will be back around the same time that Hana comes home. Mom might be out until past midnight depending on the problem with the computer's programming, and Dad will be out all night and most of tomorrow morning. No need to worry about anyone catching us tonight."