ch6✨

Today was the day. Georgia Nicholson was officially 15. I cant believe I have a 15 year old sister. Dont tell Georgia this but as a I'm sorry for dating your crush kinda thing I convinced mum and dad to let her have a party at a club and I'm getting the stiff Dylan's to perform and better yet dads coming home. permanently. I cant wait. I know that her and Jaz had a whole falling out so I asked her to help me plan the party and finally it was set.

This morning me mum and Libby woke Georgia up by singing happy birthday with a stack of maple syrup pancakes with a candle in the middle. The day went by ordinarily and Georgia had no idea of the surprise instore for tonight.

' Hey g can we talk, its about Robbie.' I ask Georgia sitting on her bed as she gets ready into the dress I picked for her as I told her me her and mum are going out 'dancing' while Libby's at a friends. To celebrate her birthday.

'yea what's up.'

'Robbie umm he uhh asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. please don't be mad I really love him.'

'wow I mean that's great I'm happy for you and anyway I kinda have a thing for Martin.' (Martin is a made up character who is gonna be in Georgia's year.)

'oh umm cool I'm happy for you.' As I turned to walk out of the room to get changed I stopped and turned around. 'I love you ya nutter.'

'love you too.'

I went and got changed into this;

As we entered the club it looked absolutely dead

As we entered the club it looked absolutely dead. Or so she thought. Walking through the black curtain 'SURPRISE!' low and behold there must have been 50 or more people there ranging from my friends to Georgia's friends to mum, dad, Gem and Gems boyfriend who is actually the owner of the club. Cool right.

As we crowded around the stage my smile grew even more. I had Olivia, Lucy, Keira and of coarse Luke. What more could a girl want.

'hey everyone happy birthday Georgia we are the stiff Dylan's and this is our new song Ultraviolet.'

Oh yeah and a supper hot rock-star boyfriend.

As the song was coming to and end the music cut off and the whole room went silent.

There in all her fake-ness was Lindsey. Who I heard had 2 guests at her party. Well serves her right.

'Robbie I'm going to give you one last chance you can either be with me your dream girl or her. So pick me because I can give you everything you want and need.'

wtf.

Olivia Obviously had heard enough because she walked her way up onto stage very hotly may I add. Walked straight up to Lindsey and shocked the whole audience.

Silence was all you could hear as Olivia slapped Lindsey across the face then me and my girls walked up to join her my hand intertwining with Robbie's.

'Well at least Robbie likes his girlfriends UNFAKE.' With that being said she reached her hand into Lindsey's shirt and pulled out her boobs. She took a bow and threw them too the audience being caught by Dave the laugh who absolutely loved them.

I grabbed my girls and hugged them, I could believe I had friends like these. Then as the music started up again I turned around.

'I'm sorry she ruined the party.'

I didn't give him a chance to finish as I pulled him down into a slow passionate kiss.

As we broke away he smiled hands on my hips.

'Did I tell you how great you look in that dress.'

With that we danced the night away.

It was perfect everything was perfect.