4.GOT TO OFFER

MARCO

I watch Audrey walk away and can't help but be amused by her cute attempt at being serious about what she just said to me. She can deny it all she wants but I know somewhere in there, the Audrey that submitted to me, let me have full control over her body and pleasure, is lurking in there, I know it.

Fucking Audrey wasn't something I planned, it just happened, just as falling asleep next to her just happened. I actually thought that I'd be ending the night with Anastacia but things changed when I saw Audrey by herself, she was texting and smiling at her phone screen then her eyes shot up as though sensing that someone was watching her. My smirk grew when she blushed and looked down again and I took it as my chance to approach her. Our conversation was flowing and we drank then we ended up in my bedroom, on my bed, naked with my tie tightly around her hands as I gave her the greatest pleasure just as I also received from being inside her sweet pussy.

The next morning, I was a bit startled when I saw her lying next to me so I quickly got off the bed but that woke her up. I held my breath waiting for her reaction and when I saw the guilt in her eyes I knew this would be an easy situation to walk out of, she felt guilty for cheating on her man and that was the only thing consuming her thoughts at the time, making me get away from her easily without any talks of what happened the night before. I left my room not really knowing where I was going so I found an unused one and slept there for the rest of the morning. Later I woke up and went back to my room and luckily she had left already

Days later, I hooked up with Anastacia again. With her I never have to worry about what's on her mind because we both just want the same thing from each other and that's just it. There's no expectations or exclusivity. We are both free to do what we want and will hook up when we feel like it, that's just it, a simple booty call

I forgot about Audrey for a while and continued with my life until recently when my brothers and I decided to buy a vineyard in Limpopo, Thohoyandou. Obviously it will serve two purposes with the other one being to use it as a front for our other business that we don't want to make public. Only when Khana mentioned that Audrey works at a hotel in the same place, she stirred something in me. This urge that I had managed to put to rest woke up and without thinking twice I volunteered to oversee everything there. I made it a point to stay at the hotel where she's working and when I asked that pretentious manager for the head chef I knew exactly who I was asking for and her reaction was what I was expecting, so is her reaction now.

Obviously Audrey will try and make me believe that she loves her man, that's how everyone is but if she really does love him why did she get with me. If you love someone, no one can ever get you to even think of betraying them but she did. She allowed me to give her four orgasms, she was at my mercy and she loved it, then she turns to say she loves him, women.

What she does not know is that I enjoy a challenge and more than that, I enjoyed her body even more so I want more of her, one night wasn't enough for me so I think I'll settle for a few more fucks then I let her go and I know soon she will cave in. I saw the way she looked at me before walking away and I know she remembers exactly how I made her feel, the bliss I gave her and I know the need to feel it again will overpower her moral compass, if she really has one to begin with, one thing I've learned about women is to never trust them, pretending comes naturally to them, its something they are born with, their biggest weapon to destroy a man.

I watch her leave then make my way to my room. I had a couple of meetings earlier so I just want to sleep and wait for the new day to try my luck with Audrey, this whole chase is going to be a fun activity, especially since I already know she will definitely give in the same way she did at the wedding

In the morning I decide to not order in but to go have breakfast at the restaurant with the hopes of seeing my temporary fling. I look around as soon as Im seated then I see the guy she was with last night; the same guy I gave my room number to pass on to her. I flash him a toothy smile and just like that, I've hooked him.