"You're all done? How are you feeling?" He turned around observing me from head to toe. It made me shy away from his eyes. I don't think he knows how handsome he is and it's driving me nuts.

"I feel better, less stressed. Thank you for the bubble bath I didn't think I needed it till I got in there."

"You straight. I heard women like that type of shit. Their man catering to their every need. There's hot breakfast downstairs in the oven waiting on us. Let's head downstairs and eat."

"My man huh?" I looked at him while he bites on his moisturized bottom lip and looked me in the eyes. One thing about his eyes. His deep brown eyes felt like he was analyzing my whole DNA deep into my skin down to my skeleton bones. They seemed so dark like there's a story to them but damn I love looking at them. He needs to freaking stop. Don't you just love having that weird feeling when the guy you like stares at you? and you just want to go bury yourself away somewhere? The feeling of him making you feel attractive or chills going down your spine. When he stares I start to feel awkward and shy to the point of being clumsy. It made me force myself to be distracted by other things around me than him. If he stares too long I would feel the embarrassment of some stupid shit I might do like trip on the waist belt of my robe as I'm walking. Notice my sarcastic voice here. I wanted to roll my eyes at his next comment.

"That's the only thing you heard, ain't it?" He smirked. He noticed how I got clumsy out of nowhere and dropped the lotion i was trying to spread on my legs. The lotion was right on the dresser behind me and when i reached back after lifting myself it fell. Some of it splattered near his feet. A low 'Fuck' came out of my mouth as he chuckled at me.

"Boy, get out so I can change my clothes," I said laughing and pointing towards the door. I noticed how he was looking at me all bent over. I was trying to get all of my legs moisturized while pulling back the robe some.

"You might as well change in front of me. I already saw you in your bra and panties, that's basically naked." He was coming closer standing in front of me after i put the lotion bottle back on the dresser. He leaned his body on mine towering over me. Pushing me against the dresser gently not trying to hurt me. With me being short compared to him I had to lift my head to look at him. My waist belt came loose from the knot i thought i tightened. I had to push him back being that there's nothing under this robe.

"No large head, it's not the same and I'm not comfortable showing you yet, plus I had a robe on," I said looking down feeling a little insecure. Even though I did make a mistake showing him my body. I didn't mean to do it. I still had bruises on me that has been covered with parts of my clothes. Mostly on my back and my butt, there are a few cuts that are now healing and look minor in some areas. That means he can't tell right now from this robe. I hide my backside with robes when I am dressed less. I know that he already knows that something is going on at home. I'm just not comfortable with showing that side of me yet. When I did want to show skin it was only when I was healed up. Right now, I am healing up, only minor scars are left.

"You let me put my finger all in your pussy and you're not comfortable yet? Now you wanna be shy." He started feeling under my robe cupping my ass in his hands.

"Don't start anything you probably won't finish." I gently cupped his dick, my hands landing on the front of his white jeans. I leaned in kissing his neck and biting his ear softly pulling on it.

"Oh shit." He responded leaning on me with his face in my neck. He pushed my hand away from him and backed up. "You play too fucking much."

"Baby you started it." I laughed at his reaction. He was looking at me intensely thinking about something. He was having a debate with himself I thought he was going to come closer to me. He then shook his head walking out of the room. I can tell that he was getting hard I felt it through his jeans as soon as I touched him. Now, who is the one being shy because I know it's not me.