meeting after 4 years

Start from the beginning

Once done she grabbed her phone and walked downstairs seeing tae in the kitchen she went and kissed his cheek no longer having to tip toe as she's the same height as him now

"Good morning appa". "Good morning princess, were are u off to this early on a saturday"? "Oh right, I'm going to the orphanage, I've been getting calls saying the kids wanna see me so I thought why not".

"Oh I see we'll make sure u get back early eomma and appa are coming". "Oh I see well ill try to get back in time but if they're here before me just tell them I'll be back in a bit". Tae nodded

"Alright be careful". "Will do bye". Y/N made her way out to the garage to get One of her cars.

 Y/N made her way out to the garage to get One of her cars

She drove out heading straight to the orphanage.

AT THE JEONS HOUSE

Jungkook was currently running back and forth between his parents recently he found out that they often go to visit y/n and today they are going again.

That being so he's now begging them to take him along. "Eomma appa please I wanna see my daughter, please. I see where I was wrong in the past I wanna apologize and see her please".

All day these are the words he's been non stop repeating. Tho they were ignoring him both Mr and Mrs.jeon hated seeing their son be in the condition he was for the past 4 years.

It hurt them, they knew it was part of his punishment and as much as 14 years of y/n's life was 4 years for him was alot aswell. Mr and Mrs.jeon sat on the couch looking into each others eyes.

They knew they were both thinking the same thing. They looked at jungkook who was in tears all morning and heved a defeated sigh. "Son, go and get ready....quickly". For the first time in 4 years Mrs.jeon spoke to him and not in a cold tone.

Jungkooks eyes lite up as he looked at him mother. "R-really e-eomma"? She nodded and she turned to face her husband again. Jungkook ran to him room to get ready.

As soon as he left Mr.Jeon spoke. "Tae isn't gonna like this honey". "I know but I think it's enough, they need to see once another again. As bad as things were u can see he learned and is in deep regret".

Mr.Jeon simply nodded and soon jungkook came back down and they left.

Y/N'S POV

I got the orphanage and as soon as I entered the hall an entire storm of kids ambushed me throwing me the floor with their hugs. I laughed as I felt multiple little bodies cover mine.

"Okay okay, you all can get your hugs but let me stand". They all obediently did as told making me chuckle, I open my arms and they all hugged me again.

"Y/N unnie/noona, we missed you". Everyone said at once. "Awe I missed u too babies, how have u all been". "We're good". They all backed away and the older kids approached giving y/n fist bumps.

"Wassup guys how are yall". "Wassup y/n we're doing good". Y/N nodded and they all carried on spending time with each other. The little kids enter gave y/n a break wanting to spend as much time as possible with her.

TAES POV

I was just putting out some snacks when the door bell rang.  "Guess they're here". I opened the door and saw eomma and appa.

"Hey eomma and appa". I smiled but the person I saw behind them made my eyes almost pop out their sockets and my blood boiled.

"When is he here"? I questioned my tone now going cold and formal. "Tae dear calm down please, let's go inside and we'll explain". Mr.Jeon said making tae sigh and nod.

Jungkook hung his head low expecting that reaction but now that it actually happened it hurt him. His once bestfriend doesn't wanna see him anymore.

As they all sat down Mr and Mrs.jeon explained and tae understood he wasn't too ready to trust Jungkook but seeing the way he'd become somehow forced him to believe he changed and is regretting.

"Fine I forgive him but this isn't about me, how things play out strictly depends on y/n". The parents nod as Jungkook looked up with a little hope in his eyes.

"H-hyung can u forgive m-me and be my b-bestfriend again"? It took Jungkook alot of courage to get that out. Tae looked down and thought soon after nodding.

Jungkook smiled and hugged his hyung. "But that doesn't mean what u did will be forgotten, understood"? Jungkook nodded. "Speaking of y/n where is she"? Mr.Jeon asked.

"Oh right she went to the orphanage, the kids have been looking for her". They smile and nod. "Orphanage"? They all looked at Jungkook. Tae nodded and explained for jungkook about how after taking over his company y/n decided to invest and build an orphanage.

Jungkook was shocked and proud. Part of him was sad knowing she only did that cause of the pain he caused her but atleast she made a good difference for some many kids and people who needed jobs.

"Tae why don't u call her and see where she is, I wanna see my granddaughter". Mr.Jeon said cutting jungkooks train of thought Tae nodded and pulled his phone out putting it on speaker he called y/n

With one ring she picked up. "Hey appa, what's up"? Hearing his daughters voice after so long jungkooks heart beat picked up. Her voice changed alot it was more mature and not timid.

"Nothing much princess, some people are just looking for you". "Ohh I see, well I'm almost home I just left the orphanage. I'll be down in about half hour".

"Hurry up dear but be careful still, I'm eager to see you". Mrs.jeon said, "oh hi mama and yes I'll be there in no time". "Okay princess I'll hang up now bye be careful love u". "Alright will do bye everyone love u too appa".

Y/N hung up and everyone except jungkook carried on a conversation. All jungkook was thinking about was what would y/n's reaction to seeing him be like.

His heart was pounding the entire time and he was spaced out untill they heard the front door open a pair of keys be hung up and some heavy footsteps approaching. They all liked back.

"Hey all". There appeared y/n she smiled seeing her grandparents and appa but then she made eye contact with jungkook and that smiled dropped and her face went cold.

She looked at tae with one eyebrow arched in a questioning manner. The put his hands up in surrender. "Don't ask me". He pointed to Mr and Mrs.jeon and y/n gave them the same look.

The entire time jungkook didn't dare to look up. He didn't see her yet he only heard her voice. "Uhm dear, don't get angry, we just thought that....maybe it was time u both...met again".

Y/N balled her fists clearly not pleased with the situation. "And what was that supposed to do"? She sounded calm but the way the air thickened around them said otherwise.

"Come on dear u can't expect to stay separated forever-". Y/N cut her off "I mean we were all fine that way weren't we so, why not"? Mrs.Jeon sighed in defeat.