chapter 9-bakugou Kirishima household dilemma

keira woke up the next morning and looks at her phone, she muttered to herself. ''oh it's a Saturday.'' she got up going to the kitchen where her dad(Kirishima) was making breakfast.  kiru walks into the room and he pokes keira repeatedly. keira glares at her little brother coldly and slaps his hand away. kiru flinches in pain as he cried, '' dad! Keira slapped me!'' he sob. 

keira says in a cold tone, ''oh please I barely even slapped you. stop acting like a baby.''

Kirishima looks at his children and says, ''keira say you're sorry''

keira responded, ''hah no I'm not saying sorry to that brat''

Kirishima sighs and looks at Keira, he says to her, ''keira jade don't call your brother that and say you're sorry ''

keira responded, '' no he was being annoyed''

Kirishima sighs and looks at keira then responds to her, ''keira do you want to get grounded?''

keira responds, ''no-''

Kirishima responds, ''then say you're sorry to your brother''

keira responds, ''but-''

Kirishima responds, ''no buts say your sorry to him or else you're grounded-''

keira responds, '' fine- I'm sorry kiru'' keira rolled her eyes at kiru.

Kirishima goes back to making breakfast, he gives up on trying to get keira to sincerely say sorry to her little brother kiru since she was too stubborn. bakugou walked into the room and bakugou went up to Kirishima hugging him. bakugou says to Kirishima, ''good morning Kirishima.'' 

Kirishima responds, ''good morning bakugou-''

Keira sees satoshi her twin brother walk into the room. Keira smiles at him and says, ''good morning satoshi!-'' 

satoshi would simply ignore his sister's existence, not wanting to talk to his younger sister unfortunately he was related to Keira.

kiru sits down waiting for food to be ready and Keira rubs her eyes tiredly. Keira would spend most of the weekend with her family and goes back to ua that following Monday.