"She's young. That's not going to happen. "

The hope in Freesia's face disappeared. Sinamaan siya ng tingin ni Zadrick. What? He's not doing anything.

"Okay. I understand. " She whispered. Zadrick cursed and glared at him more.

Freesia was always fragile ever since they were kids. She cry easily. She trust easily. And when people talk ill about her, she'll just cry but she won't defend herself.

Naiintindihan naman niya ang galit sa kan'ya ni Zadrick at Phoenix ngayon. Freesia shouldn't be too emotional because she'll have a hard time breathing. Pero hindi naman siya pwedeng magsinungaling. Caleb doesn't want Freesia to hope that there will be something going on with him and that girl, Kelly. That won't happen. Ever.

And that same year, Caleb often see Kelly in school and in social parties he attended to. And it's not like he's bragging, but the girl is very obvious.

She likes me. That's what he thought.

Katulad na lang ngayon.

Caleb went to her usual spot in cafeteria after ordering his food. His brows furrowed when he saw a sticky note on the table.

Good morning! I hope you're not having a stressful day. According to my research, senior students are full of workloads. You have your research or something so I, well, just want to see if you're fine.

Btw, your shoes looks good! You have a great fashion sense.

Love,
K

Caleb looked around and saw Kelly at their table with her friends again. The other girl is silent. And the another one was giggling like something is funny. He stared at Kelly. The girl didn't even bother to look away.

Gain some confidence, little girl?

He chuckled. Just some months ago. She isn't like that. She was shy to the point of crying. But now her eyes were brave and persistent.

What a change.

It was always like that. He'll see notes on his desk, on his locker and even in the computer lab. Is she a kind of a spy? How could she stick those letters without anyone knowing?

But sometimes, there's a change. Ngayon, wala si Kelly. Lumapit sa kan'ya ang dalawang kaibigan nito.

"Hi! Hindi pa pala ako nagpapakilala!" Sabi ng babaeng maingay at laging tinutulak-tulak si Kelly. "I'm Liliana. Just Lily. My mother owns a modeling agency in France and my father's a doctor. I'm a good judge of character. Kaya't alam ko talaga na lahat ng mga kaibigan ko ay mababait. Diba?" Tumingin pa ito sa isang kaibigan.

"Lalo na si Kelly. Never talaga 'yon nang-away! Tsaka hindi spoiled. Hindi rin nagkokodigo kapag may test at never nagpagawa ng assignment!" Lily added.

Naguguluhan siya. What does this girl wants to say..

"I-I'm Eli. " Nauutal na sabi ng babaeng laging tahimik. "Uh, I've known Kelly for years and uh, she's very kind. "

Nanliit ang mata niya. Is Kelly paying these two for that much compliments?

Talking about the little devil. Where is she? Sick?

Tumikhim si Eli. "S-Sana pansinin mo na siya. Medyo heartbroken kasi siya ngayon kasi hindi mo pinapansin. "

What? So it is his fault, huh? What did he do? It's not like Kelly told him too respond to those letters. Hindi naman.

Lily nodded to Eli's words. "Yeah. She's very sick right now. Napagod siguro siya magsulat ng mga letters. Tapos hindi mo naman pinapansin. "

What's wrong with these girls?