"Yah, you hoe!" she yelled as she chuckled loudly at how her voice sounded.

"Everyone has to pay the penalty, babygirl!" He smirked.

You may get confused here by how she could talk and play with Rivik and understood him. Or by how Rivik himself could laugh, could smirk, could mess around, and could understand her. How could a human and Dolphin be friends?

Yeah, they had been friends for more than 17 years. Her only friend him, and his only friend her.

"You wanna see the sunset?" Rivik asked as they were sailing together in the blue ocean, her chest resting on his back and his back carrying her little figure through the azure sea.

"Yes," She beamed as she silently nodded cutely and kissed his skin gently as he started to rise the pace.

Her grip around him tightened as they started to move faster than ever not wanting to fall down. Rivik smiled her movement.

"Easy girl, easy. You won't fall." He assured her, "Just let yourself feel it. I am sure you'll love the feeling."

"B-but, Ri-" She hesitated but was cut away in a flash by him,

"Do you trust me?" He inquired in an extremely serious tone.

She nodded and smiled as she uttered, "More than myself."

"Then listen to me. You know, I'll never let you fall. I'll never let you go. Until you are here with me, you are always safe. Believe me, I'll always be there for you." hearing him speak, Yi-Ahn already knew, she was gonna depend on him.

She was ready to let go of everything, everyone. Just for HIM.

"Fine," she smiled, "I am ready to let everything go, for you. I trust you." She confessed.

Rivik's face lit up hearing the answer he was expecting from her.

"Okay, firstly, let go of my fin and try to sit on your back," he instructed.

He knew she was afraid, but she won't regret the feeling afterward.

Yi-Ahn silently followed his instruction. Well, yeah it was not easy, rather it was hard as hell. In the middle of the sea, only he and her. One wrong step and both could end up meeting the Doom together.

She tried to get up on her back several times but failed each time and at last ended up in a situation where she started to tremble very badly, her legs gave up and her whole body felt numb.

Rivik just observed her, giving her time for herself. For knowing her every movement. Throughout the whole time, he just observed her, not uttering a single word.

He could tell that she was about to give up but he was never gonna let that happen.

"Yi-Ahn." he could sense her flinch against his skin at his sudden voice.

"H-huh." She managed to utter.

"Look at me," he said pouring all the sweetness in his voice.

"W-what?" Yi-Ahn was confused about what he meant but looking at him. Hell, for God's sake they were in the middle of the ocean where she never dared to come before.

"I said look at me. Just focus on me, not anything else. Forget where we are. Forget about everyone and everything in the world. Your full attention should be on me." He explained in a calm voice making it impossible to understand what was going on in his mind.

Yi-Ahn closed her eyes, took a deep breath clearing everything from her head, trying to forget everything, until she could only see one face through her closed eyes. Her only friend, Rivik.