"Not precisely, this is actually caused by a simple deficiency in plate-derived nutrients, like Vitamin C. Back in the old days, they couldn't carry fresh fruits and vegetables because they couldn't store them. We know better now" Nami explained to her, not noticing Luffy and Usopp shoving limes into the injured male's mouth.

"So... Is shoving a bunch of limes into an ill-person normal?" (Y/n) asked while pointing at Luffy and Usopp. "No... No, it's not" Nami muttered with a deadpanned expression. "You're smart, you're like... A doctor" Luffy said in amazement, finally leaving the poor injured male alone.

"Well, now, how about that? I was right, she isn't dumb" Usopp said smugly, not taking notice of the twitching male below them. (Y/n)'s mouth turned into an "o" shape, as she watched the male twitch about, ignoring Usopp's rambling. "Nope, she's smart as a tack!" Luffy commented while Nami continued to deadpan at them.

"YOU GUYS ARE MORONS! EVERY SAILOR SHOULD KNOW ABOUT SCURVY!" Nami yelled out angirly. Suddenly, the injured male spat out the limes, finally gaining Luffy and Usopp's attention. He then sat up, somehow instantly looking 10x better than he did earlier.

"Oh look, he's alive" (Y/n) commented blandly, while Nami let out a confused "huh?". "HURRAY! HURRAY! HURRAY, HURRAY!" Johnny and Yosaku yelled out as they pranced around the ship happily. The group looked at them with mixed emotions but made no comments to them.

"Wait... Didn't you only give him limes? I thought he was injured as well?" (Y/n) asked while looking over at Luffy and Usopp. "YOU CAN'T HEAL THAT QUICKLY!!!" Nami yelled out angirly, now fed up with everyone's stupidity. With that, the two had finished prancing around.

"Allow us to introduce ourselves," the duo said in unison like they haven't already introduced themselves earlier. "My name's Johnny" Johnny introduced himself with his cheek resting on his fist. "And I'm Yosaku" Yosaku introduced himself, covering his chin with his hand. Also, somehow holding a cigar in between his fingers, how'd he get the cigar? No one will know.

"Together, we're the badest pirate bounty-hunting duo in the world," the duo said in unison. "Big bro Zoro, there, used to be one of us" Johnny pointed out. "Glad to make your acquaintance," Yosaku said while Zoro smirked in amusement, unlike his crewmembers who stared in confusion.

"But... Didn't we already learn your names earlier? Also... How are you standing with those wounds?" (Y/n) asked in confusion. Instead of receiving an answer, she just got patted on the head by Zoro as he made his way past her, and towards his old comrades.

As if on cue, Yosaku had fallen over, his body no longer able to support itself due to his wounds. Now he looked back to being sick, but with blood dripping from his nose and mouth. Thankfully, Nami had taken care of it, and cleaned him up, settling him in a comfy bed in the cabin.

This left the group to hand around in the small kitchen area, with Zoro back resting against (Y/n)'s body. "Let this be a lesson to you" Nami spoke out, disturbing the tense silence. "Yeah, this is the kinda trouble you run into when you chose a life on the sea" Zoro spoke out.

"Which means, when we're at sea, we really gotta think about how to get the right amount of nutrients. With very little food" Usopp summed up. "I still don't understand why he'd jump around with wounds, it made me think he became sick again" (Y/n) said as she leaned further back against the wall.

"He shouldn't have, also it's absolutely necessary that someone on this ship knows how to collect proper nutrients" Nami grumbled out. Luffy then happily took a bite out of his bread, showing that he wasn't listening to a word she said. "Hey (Y/n), do you want any? You haven't eaten in a while" Luffy said while holding out the bread towards her, despite being so far away from her.