"Pope! look at the road!"

Caroline shut her eyes tightly while everyone screamed as the truck went in circles hitting the tree's John B had warned Pope about, next thing everyone heard was glass shattering, the side of the truck getting hit and loud clattering from the trunk and Caroline was being covered by someone and grunts were heard.

"is everyone okay?" John B groaned.

"i think so." Sarah said weakly.

"never better." JJ added.

"i'm very dizzy right now." Caroline coughed.

JJ groaned letting go of Caroline opening the door, "that is the last time you drive, Pope."

Caroline followed after him looking in the trunk seeing that her fathers floor dryer was no longer there, she turned her head seeing it into pieces on the road. "Kie, we're so fucked." she groaned.

"my dad's truck! no!" Kie groaned.

"Kie, one word. totaled." JJ said flashing the flashlight on his phone towards the front of the truck.

"my parents are gonna kill me, for real this time." Kiara sighed.

Caroline walked over to the dryer picking it up as it broke into more pieces once she grabbed it, "so, we run away?" she turned to Kiara.

"yup." Kiara said as JJ walked over to his girlfriend.

"yeah, well, weren't they already gonna do that anyway?" JJ asked the two girls.

"baby, not helping." Caroline dusted her hands off on her jeans.

"we're gonna have to walk the rest of the way." Pope said, everyone turned their heads looking at him in shock.

"dude."

"i'm going to get my cross." Pope started walking towards the direction of the church.

"hey, just relax for a second." John B stepped in trying to stop him.

"get off of me." Pope said.

"no. i'm trying to help."

"i'm getting my cross."

"we just crashed the car, Pope. i'm trying to watch out for you. hey! no!"

"Pope! Pope!" Sarah yelled as a truck started driving by.

John B and Pope continued to argue as the truck passed by them, all eyes were on the truck and all eyes widened seeing who was inside.

Rafe and Renfield.

"we gotta get back to the church!" Pope yelled running off.

Caroline and JJ grabbed their bags running back to the church as fast as they could. they couldn't have lost the cross too, they couldn't have.

the six pogues ran as fast as they could to the church and once they walked in they were greeted with no cross.

"it's gone." Kiara said.

"damn it. i knew i didn't hide it well enough! damn it!" JJ snapped kicking the cushions that were on the ground, "okay. what do we do? what do we do? what do we do? okay, think, think, think, think." JJ muttered.

"we need a plan. we need a plan. what's the plan?" JJ started panting, Caroline walked over to him grabbing his arm gently.

"J." she whispered.

"all right, here's what we do. we'll grab some kerosene tanks from the Chat, then we.. we go to my dad's shop and grab some dynamite. and then we drive down to Charleston and tell this lady who she's messing with! because this is some bullshit, y'all!" JJ yelled, Caroline walked away leaning against the wall crossing her arms.

"that's not gonna help." she said.

"well, what is, Caroline?" JJ turned to her, she knows when he calls her by her full name he's pissed off.

"i'm thinking, okay? we can't just go blow shit up, JJ." John B calmly told his best friend.

"Pope, i'm sorry." JJ turned to Pope who stood at the pedestal.

"Denmark would've stood right here.. preaching to everyone he set free. a slave, the sole survivor of the Royal Merchant, he got the gold and the cross, and he brought them both to shore and he used it to free every person who walked through those doors. he made a church, a family, a congregation.. a home. and the Limbrey's took everything from him. they sent dogs on his wife and his kids, and when he tried to get her remains, they hung him." Pope said making his way over to his friends, anger filled in his voice.

"well, i'm done. i'm tired of that shit. that is not how this is gonna end. we need a freaking win, guys. i'm going to get my family's cross." Pope made his way to the door, grins filled everyone's faces.

"you guys coming?" Pope turned to his friends.

"well, if you put it that way.." John B started to say.

"well maybe we should think about it, you know?" JJ asked as Caroline playfully rolled her eyes at the boys.

"pros and cons?"

"pros and cons list. hell yeah, we're coming Pope!" JJ called out grabbing his things walking out of the church followed by his friends.

Caroline walked out shutting the doors of the church when JJ approached her, she turned around as he held out his hand for her to take.

"i'm sorry, i snapped at you." he apologized, Caroline took his hand walking down.

"i know." she nodded.

"we're gonna win this baby." he whispered, Caroline smiled and nodded.

"we are." JJ smiled at her kissing her when groans and yells were heard.

"can you guys make out later? we gotta go!"

the couple pulled away laughing going back to the twinkie with their friends who were all smirking at the two.