|| C3 • Unexpected ||

En başından başla

"You can't say zombies" On-jo said.

"Then what?" Cheong-san asked.

"They won't believe you" Y/N said, rolling her eyes playfully.

"They're not exactly zombies but they're something like that"

Everyone was hoping that the police will believe Cheong-san but it looks like they didn't because of what Cheong-san reply.

"It's not a prank. Everyone's..... Anyway, come quick"

"How is it?" Su-hyeok asked.

"I think they did not believe on what I said" Cheong-san said.

"Call them again!"

"Tell them to come quick!" Nayeon added, shouting every word that comes out on her mouth.

"Stop fucking yelling" Y/N said.

"She's right. What if the zombies came back" Jimin said, agreeing on what Y/N said.

"Give me that" On-jo said as she grabbed the phone on Cheong-san's hand.

She types some number before she put the phone on her ear.

"Hello. Do you know Captain, Nam So-ju from the Rescue Team One"

"Oh. Captain Nam So-ju is my dad. Please tell him to hurry over my school"

"Who is it?" Su-hyeok asked.

"There's a fire. Hyosan High School, classroom 2-5. The fire is so huge."

"Yes, we're safe so please come quickly" On-jo said before she ended up the call.

X

"I think, no one is coming" Cheong-san said while he's staring outside the window.

"Let's call the cops again" Nayeon said

"They won't believe us. I'm trying to call them but they won't picked up" On-jo said.

Nayeon sigh in frustration, she looked at the president and walked towards her.

Y/N who's watching them, titled her head in confusion.

"Are they friends?" Y/N asked herself.

"Hey, Do something. Tell Miss Park to come or something" Nayeon arrogantly said.

Namra's attention goes to her, she coldly looked at Nayeon.

"Do something" Nayeon added.

"What can she do?" Su-hyeok asked Nayeon.

"She should do something. What have you done as our class President?" Nayeon asked.

"Stop it" One of her friend said.

"No, she should do something, she's the president after all" With that, Y/N stood up on her sit and walked towards Nayeon.

When she got close to the young woman she stood in front of her.