Try new things (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I-I didn't understand why."She told me and I continued pumping up into her."Shit!"She gasped and I smirked.

"Just because you didn't understand, you still disobeyed me. Ride."I told her in a stern voice again and she looked at me just like before."If I have to repeat myself one more time-"I was interrupted by a groan as she immediatly started riding the now 10 inch monster.

"G-good girl."I told her and she rode faster."That's it princess, keep riding daddy like this."I told her and she kept fastening her pace.

I got an idea and my nails dug further into the leather of the chair as I imagined it.

"Look down."I spit out snd she looked at me, her eyes widening."What?"She asked and I rolled my eyes."Fine. What am I looking at?"She asked, trying to contain a moan.

"Look at how my dick disappears in and out of your wet pussy."I told her and she immediatly moaned, letting me know she looked at it.

I looked down too and saw how her pussy stretched open as half of my dick was ridden into her.

We haven't gone full way yet, and I don't know if we ever might. She is sensitive in... that area and I won't want to hurt her. And even if we only went half way, I was fine with it.

If we didn't have sex at all I'd be fine with that aswell.

"Ah fuck."I heard a whisper-moan. I looked at Madelaine and saw her face in pain.

I have studied her face so much, that I know when she is hurt. She furrows her brows together and she bites her lip. Her eyes are closed and her face turns blood red.

"Baby?"I asked but she didn't respond. I looked down to see her trying to stretch herself out by pushing me into her even more.

I grabbed her hips and stilled her. Her head fell to my shoulder and her breathing was everywhere.

"Baby? Why would you do that?"I asked her and she looked up. Tears building up in her eyes and I cupped her face.

"I-I feel like a dissapointment. Most guys or intersexed girls can fuck their girl with their entire dick. Whether it is 8 or 11 inch, they can fuck them with their entire dick. But you can't. You only get to 5 inch before I start crying out of pain. It's not fair towards you. So I tried to stretch myself while I saw you weren't concentrating. But it h-h-hurt."She stuttered and the tears dripped down.

"Hey princess, listen to me. You don't dissapoint me or anyone. You're not a dissappointment and just because I can't fuck you with my entire 10 inch, doesn't mean I love you any less. Hell if it was up to me, I wouldn't even sleep with you. I wouldn't have took your virginity, cause apparently it hurts like a bitch. I'm not with you for sex. I'm here because I love you okay. I love you for you, not for the way you ride me, or the way I get to fuck you.

If you can't take it, we won't go that far."I assured her and she nodded. I leaned forward and kissed her lips gently. She pulled away and looked at me.

"Can we atleast try? Please?"She begged and I sighed."Yes, but not on the chair. In our bedroom so you can be comfortable."I told her and she nodded.

~Madelaine's pov~

Vanessa stood up, still inside of me, and slowly walked us to the bedroom. When we got there, she closed the door-ever though we were alone- and walked us till infront of the bed.

She slowly, not to hurt me, pulled out of me and it made me whimper."Shh it's okay."She said kissing my forehead.

I love how she was so gentle with me. She is one of the most dominant people I know. Yet when it came to someone or something she cares for, she ends up being a soft teddy bear.