6

Dimitri -

After the talk with my father, I know that he is right that I have to marry Anna. Making things right with her and my children. But I have a feeling that she will said no to me, about becoming my wife also she would be the Queen.

Walking to the room she was placed in I take a breath before entering the room. I see her sitting on the bed.

It took me an hour to convince Anna to give me a chance again. She agreed which was a relief to say the least. I take her hands into mine kissing her small hands.

                        ---------

The next day in the morning inside the palace all were bought to the kitchen for breakfast. Most of the kids were not happy to be there in this place. For many reasons that they had, hurting their mother and to the other girls " We have a life!".

However at the table all were seated down. Dimitri looked at each and everyone at the table as they all ate the food that was in front of them.

" Since all of you are here in the palace this is where all of you will stay. All of you are my heirs, my children. I can feel how everyone feels towards me and I can accept that. That I hurt your mother and I want all of you to know that I am fixing it. We are fixing it ( he says to his children while he looks at Anna).

As Dimitri spoke his words, he tasked his daughters to help their mother with her wedding dress for the wedding that was in a short few hours.

As result it was only Adeline that was helping her mother. The other daughters were around the palace trying to find a signal for their phones. The doors open showing that is Dimitri.

                     ------------

Dimitri -

When I got done getting dressed I went to find Anna. When I walked through the doors I see Adeline only inside the room, where are the others? But when I see Anna in her dress my heart stops for a minute when I see Anna in her dress.

She is so damn beautiful. Us three walk away to head outdoors where I had everything set up for this fast wedding. Soon enough I see my children take their seats, some with help with the guards.

I looked on the beauty that is standing in front me, in a white dress about to me my wife.

I start with my vows as Anna does the same to me. Leading to the next steps of the wedding by having a large dinner. Where later things would get interesting the next following weeks by the hands of my children and my mate.

Queen Anna's  wedding ring that Dimitri slid on her small finger.