4

Adeline -

I woke up and I saw that I was in the hospital hooked up to many machines. I felt so incredibly weak, not knowing how I got here. Nor how long I was out, I am really confused. Before I knew it my eyes became heavy and I went back to sleep.

Prince Dimitri, Alpha of the blood moon pack -

After setting things up with some rogues due to this Alpha's inability to protect his own pack. I can not understand why wolf's mix with humans. However after hours of working and going to many packs me and my men were hungry.

We saw a diner and we decided to go there for some food before heading back on the road. The diner was nice, I won't lie. It was nice in it's own way. My men took the main tables in the diner, I could see not many people inside the small restaurant which is a good thing. I smelled some wolfs and some humans in the diner.

I knew someone was watching me, I could feel the eyes on me. When I looked for the eyes and I connect my eyes with the person, the eyes of a teenager, a small girl.

She looked familiar to me and my wolf started acting up after a long time. My wolf kept saying "OUR PUP"! I was confused. She could not be ours, no way. Then I looked at her table she was at and then lastly her mother. And that is when I saw my ex-mate Anna. I rejected my mate for dumbass reasons when I was young, and it was the biggest mistake I made. I knew I hurt her in the past. I did everything to find her and when I got the news she ran away it broke me.

All of those kids at the table called her mom. I started to get angry because I knew that the children had to be mine, she kept it from me. I needed to know, I want answers now. When Anna looked at me I could tell she was scared of me. She quickly got rid if the last kid that was with her.

I followed Anna after she left the diner. When I busted into her home demanding answers. Which she told me, I was calming down when she talked about the kids. My kids. I am a father now.

She showed me everything that had to do with the kids. I could not believe that I have 9 children at once. Anna told me what the kids like and don't like. How much the boys are asses to my little one Adeline. The one who was staring at me in the diner. Anna told me that she is the last to come out when she gave birth. And that she has some issues of her heart. That my Adeline is the runt of the children.

But she loves to paint, read books.  As we were talking I got a phone call from one of my men. Answering it, one of the royal guards of my detail told me that Adeline is in the hospital, I told Anna about it. We headed to the hospital holding each other's hands.