Chapter 21: "The day of fun"

Start from the beginning

Reiko: "Kendo!" We heard her called out for her.

Itsuka: "Well, it seems I need to go. I'll see ya at the beauty pageant!" She said it as she started running away.

Y/N: "Bye!~" I yelled out to her as I waved my hand to her and stood there for a few seconds.

Mina: "(Y/N)!" She called out from behind and I turned around to see her running up to me.

Y/N: "Yes, Miny?" I asked her as she ran up to me, but then she grabbed me by my wrist and started dragging me to the stage.

Mina: "Midoriya, came back and we need to get ready for our performance." She quickly explained, while still dragging me to the stage. We got behind the curtains, where others were. "Okay, everyone ready?" She asked us whispering and we nodded in answer. Then we heard that everyone there went quiet as the lights went off and we quickly got on our places as the show begun. (A/N: Just imagine you and Michael dancing there with others.)

(Time skip. Gym Gamma. 10:54)

We were now cleaning the gym and with my and Michaels quirks, of course, the process of it was faster.

Y/N: "That's it for the ice!" I said it as I placed the last pieces of the ice in the tub with my tentacles.

Michaels: "You're really abusing your quirk, huh?" He said as he placed all the paper garbage in the garbage bag with his paper.

Y/N: "Speak for yourself, you angel wolf." I said it as my tentacles went back in my spine and I my body turned normal. "Now, I'll go change back into my pants, because this skirt is making me more and more nervous." I said it as I walked out from the gym and walked to the dorms to quickly change into some pants or jeans.

(Time skip. Beauty pageant. 11:06)

Most of the school were now looking at ladies that are performing on the stage and for this time my gay panic is literally stepping on my tail. And yeah, I change into comfortable clothes for me, which were (F/C) hoody with white T-shirt under it, some a little bit ripped jeans and red sneakers.

Dynamics: "She tears her gorgeous dress for this martial arts demonstration! The perfect coexistence of strength and beauty!" They said it after Itsuka broke 4 wooden mini-walls, then she made some moves from some martial art, which I doesn't know. "What a wonderful performance!" They yelled out as she went back to the backstage.

Michaels: "You know, your tail could be in use for a replacement for a fan, right now." He said it as he pointed at my tail, which was wagging from side to side in super speed.

Y/N: "I don't care, because I think I'm falling for Itsy, again." I said it dreamily and he chuckled at that. "Actually, I'm still waiting when you're gonna meet your future husband." I said it with poker face, but I had a grin on my face.

Michaels: "Or future wife." He corrected me as he poked my right cheek.

Kenranzaki: "How dull! You don't know anything, do you? To try and compete with me with that!" She yelled out as she appeared on the stage with the giant machine that her face and for me, it was... Something that I wish to unsee. No, her face is okay, but her machine look like it was built with gold and there is a sun that shining at this and the reflection of the light making my eyes hurt.

Dynamics: "Support course third year and beauty pageant queen! She uses advanced techniques to show off her face! A stunning performance!" They yelled out as the machine suddenly transformed into some robot and started spinning.