Surprise - Regie

[Part 2 to "Cleansed"]

Idea: It's been 1 month since Regie and I started dating but nowadays, I wasn't feeling well so I decided to buy a test.

| ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ |

"Guys. I'm going to the store to buy something real quick," I told the boys as I started to walk to the door.

"Okay. Do you want me to come with you?" Regie asks as he gets up from the couch that he was sitting on and makes his way towards me.

"No. It's okay. I got it. I'll be right back," I said as I gave Regie a quick kiss.

"Okay. Stay safe," He said as I walked out the door.

Once I got in the car, I made my way to the nearest store.

"Hello," I greeted as I entered a convenience store, making my way towards the Health section.

I took a deep breath and stood in front of multiple pregnancy tests, looking for the right one.
(Just pick whichever you think works🤷🏻‍♀️)

I picked up which one I wanted and was about to make my way to pay but realized that I should buy something else just in case the boys would get suspicious.

I went to the chips section and grabbed my f/c, also grabbing my f/d, before heading to the cashier.

"Hello. How are you?" The lady asked with a smile as I set my stuff down.

She took a glance at the pregnancy test and gives me a smile.

"Good luck," She said as I smiled in return.

"Thank you. Mind if I use your bathroom?" I ask as I finished paying for my things.

"Of course you can," She said as I grabbed my things and made my way to the bathroom.

I closed the door and took out the pregnancy test before opening it, reading the instructions.

I took a deep breath and followed the instructions.

TIME SKIP

It's been 10 minutes since I took the test and I haven't even looked at it.

I was really nervous and excited at the same time because I've actually been talking to Regie about having a baby.

I took a deep breath and slowly picked up the pregnancy test, looking at it.

I dropped the pregnancy test in complete shock once I saw the words.

PREGNANT

"What do I do? What do I tell the others? How am I going to tell Regie?" I asked myself as I was snapped back to reality when I heard the door knocking.

"Miss? Are you okay in there?" I hear a feminine voice say as I gather my things and start to head out of the bathroom.

I opened the door and gave her a smile.

"I'm fine. Thank you for asking," I said with a small smile before making my way to the car.

I got in the driver's seat and took out my phone, dialing Oliver's number.

"Hello?" I hear Oliver's voice through the phone.

"Oli. It's me. I need to tell you and Seb something. Are you alone with Seb?" I ask as I start the car.

"Yeah. The others decided to go to the gym. Why? Is everything okay?" He asked as I drove out of the parking lot.

"I'm fine. I'll tell you when I get there. Bye," I said as I hung up the phone and made my way back to the house.