💦Valentine - Ryan💦

Idea: On Valentine's Day, the boys decided to help you confess to Ryan and decided to help you write a confession letter and buy his favorite chocolate. (I don't know his favorite chocolate 🤣)

| ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ |

I was getting ready for today since it was Valentine's Day when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said as the door opened to reveal my brother, Darren.

"Y/n... Today is Valentine's Day. When are you going to tell Ryan?" He asked as he closed the door behind him.

"Don't worry. I will..." I said with a nervous smile.

"When?" He asks with a smirk, crossing his arms as he leans against the door.

"Next year... on Valentine's Day," I said as I finished brushing my hair.

"Oh my god... I knew this was gonna happen," I hear him mumble as I turn to him.

"What do you mean?" I ask as he puts his hands up in surrender.

"But don't worry. The boys and I already wrote a letter to Ryan for you," He said as I look at him with wide eyes.

"You guys did what?!" I exclaim as he pulls out his phone.

"Yeah. Sebastian already planted the note on his desk. Ryan is probably reading it as we speak," He said as I pushed him out of the way and made my way to Ryan's room.

When I got there, I pushed the door open to see no one in the room.

I make my way to his desk and see that the note was there, closed.

I took a deep breath of relief when I suddenly hear a door being shut.

I turn around to see Ryan leaning against the door with his arms crossed.

"Hey, Ryan... What's up?" I ask with a nervous smile.

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to know why you came in my room," He said with a questionable look.

"Uh... No reason," I said with a nervous chuckle as I shrug of my shoulders, making my way to his bed.

"Today is Valentine's Day," He said as he got off of the door and made his way to his desk.

"Yep," I say as he now turns around to face me.

"You know... I got this interesting note," Ryan said as he picks up the note.

"Really? What's it say?" I ask, nervously as I now sat on his bed.

He then takes the note and opens it before reading it.

"Dear Ryan,
I have had the biggest crush on you for some time now and you don't even know it. Sometimes I get scared about showing it. It feels like when you come around me, my mouth locks tight, and the words I want to say are just stifled. My lips lock up because my love is so strong, and the words that I want to say just can't be expressed. Sometimes I want to open up and tell you how I feel, but I guess I'm just too scared. I love you, so please know that I always will,"