1

Author: Another time, another story. Another day another slay, periodt💅Hello fellas! I just realized that most(or all) of my stories are related to Stray Kids and romance, but what to do? I'm a Stay :D. Let's get to the main topic, shall we? Lezgawrr

Main Characters' Profile

Name: Jeon Jinhee (p/s: she's not Jungkook's or Somi's sibling >:|)
Nickname: Jinhee
Age: 15
Role: Main character
Personality: sweet, kind, the one who always be there for anyone

Name: Lee Minho
Nickname: Lee Know
Age: 15
Role: Main Character
Personality: Cold, mean, that one scary friend

Special appearance: Itzy, other members of Stray Kids, and more

~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~

Jinhee POV

I was sleeping peacefully and.."Jinhee, wake up! You're gonna be late! let's go!" My mum woke me up. "Yeah yeah, 5 more minutes mum it's not exam day," I said, turning my body on the opposite side. "Jinhee! Wasn't it your first day at your new school? c'mon!" I widened my eyes. "Oh no, yeah! Thanks for reminding me mom" I said, quickly rushing to the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower, I wore my school uniform and looked in the mirror. A heavy sigh released from my mouth. "You can do this, Jinhee," I said to myself "Are you ready?" My mom said, standing at my door. I nodded, grabbed my bag, and went to the car.

•~At school~•

As we arrived, I saw some of the students playing, and some are joking with each other. I can see the harmony of this school. "Oh, wasn't that Yeji? She moved here too?" My mum said, pointing at a girl. "Yeah, that's her, she's been moving here since last month," I said. My mom nodded. "Ready to leave the car?" My mum asked. I nodded and step outside.

Yeji's friend pointed at me when I stepped on the ground. Yeji turned around and saw me. I can see the shocked expression on her face. She ran to me and shouted. "JINHEE~AH" she hugged me. "Jinhee! What are you doing here?" Yeji asked? I blinked twice. "Well, as you can see I'm wearing the same uniform like yours, which means I'm going to the same school as you!" Yeji looks at my uniform, then at her uniform. "Oh yeah, let's go! Let me introduce you to my friends" She said excitedly.

"Guys, remember the girl I've said? The girl who always helps everyone? This is her!" Yeji said. Oh, she has been telling them about me. "Hi, my name is Jeon Jinhee. You can call me Jinhee" I said, bowing at them. "Hi, Jinhee! My name is Lia, Choi Lia" Lia said, shaking my hand. "I'm Chaeryoung" She waved at me, I waved back.

"I'm the goddess of short hair, Shin Ryujin," She said, flipping her hair. That made me giggle. "And I'm Yuna, the youngest" The youngest smiled at me. "Hello everyone! nice to meet you all!" "Oh, and may I ask you a question?" I asked them. "Yeah, sure!" Lia replied. "Are you a group? Do you have any name?" I told them the question.

"Yeah, we're known as Itzy" I nodded. I look at my watch. "Oh, it's getting late. Can you guys show me the principal office? I don't want to waste your time later" I told them in a worried tone.

"Yeah, sure." Yuna pulled my hand. We went inside and straight to the principal office. Ryujin knocked on the door. The principal's voice telling us to come in can be heard from outside. "Oh, a new student! You must be Jeon Jinhee." The principal spoke up. I nodded and bow