Chapter 7: The Radio Demon pt1

The royal family limousine can be seen driving back to the hotel. Charlie can be seen hugging her knees and looking out the window when her jacket is ruined after Katie Killjoy attacked her, while Vaggie sits next to her, glaring furiously at Angel Dust and you on your phone but with a serious face. 

Your mom sigh and Vaggie has her eye that twitches while Angel Dust can be seen amusing himself by playing with the car window roller repeatedly. Vaggie  Scruch up her face as you look at Angel Dust and make a loud growl making Angel Dust taking notice. 

"

"....What?"

""What?", "WHAT?!" What were you DOING?!"

Vaggie said as she rips of her hair.

"I owed my girl buddy a solid! Isn't that a "redeeming quality"? *air quotes* Helping friends with stuff?"

"Not with turf wars that result in territorial genocide!"

"Eh, you win some, you lose a few hundred. Ehahahahahah! *Inhales* It wasn't that bad, anyway."

Angel say as he continue to play with the car window roller, well until vaggie throws a folded pocket knife at window roller.

"Aw, come on! I had to! *brushes back hair* My credibility was on the line! I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was tryna go clean? It just throws out my entire persona!"

"Well it's still better than work with cunts, with a boss who happend to be also a cunt..."

You said while being on you phone and Angel look angrily at you. 

"Shut your mouth you wolf-man ripp off ! You don't know shit about me !"

"Hey it's our son you-"

Vaggie start to say but you cut her off. 

"You know what angel ? No I don't know you. But I know enough shit to say that no sane man or woman whant to live in hell by they own decision. Why endure all this pain, suffering while being rule over by the King of hell who happen to be my deadmeat grandad ? Is this really how you whant to spend your eternity Angel ? Or are you just relly enjoying being a dumb bitch. I can't belive that among all the trash living down here my mom choose YOU more than anyone else and belived in you ! So if you could activate you brain two second and stop being an asshat while we try to help YOU we would appreciate it !"