Chapter 6: Opening the Happy Hotel

Four years has pass since you have discover that you were only adopted by Charlie but actually you don't care about it. She is your mom and you are her son no matter what everyone might say. At first your moms and yourslef were scared that it might weekened the bound you all had but in the contrary it became stronger and you are proud to be the son of such amazing person and the step son of such an strong woman. You are now 16 and you did quite change during those four years. You grew bigger and you now are a bit taller than your moms and you dress yourslef with goth close. 

(A/N: please concentrate only on the hellhound, also the picture is not mine) 

You are now at 666 studio, waiting for your mom to finally introduce the Happy hotel to hell and pentagram city. Your mom is seen spacing while you just wait on your phone for Katie Killjoy to finish the day's newscast. Vaggie then go to you mom and exhales 

"Okay, you remeber what to say ?" 

Charlie then inhale and try to act confident

"Yes! Let's do this!"

Vaggie then all seriously put both of her hands on the shoulders of Charlie. 

"Just, look at me and I'll mouth it to you."

"Vamos mamá, sabes que puede hacerlo"
"Come on mama, you know she can do it"

you said without taking your gaze from your phone and without the single care in the world

"¡Sé que tu madre puede hacerlo! Sólo estoy un poco tensa"
"I know that your mom can do it ! I'm juste a bit tense"

You just mumble in your breath "it's an understatement" that only you can hear as your mom start to try to calm Vaggie. 

"Come on, Vaggie!  I know what to say! I just feel like we need to...I don't know,*grabs and throws a doughnut away* make things sound more exciting!  Hooo! What if I si-"

" -Sing a song about it?"

Finish Vaggie as she cut off Charlie with a little smirk. 

"You knew I was gonna say that!"

She aswer as she boop the nose of Vaggie and she chuckle a bit.