camilo - as long as i'm with you

a/n: author no.2 here,this is just a really cute drabble because i don't have any good story ideas 😂 and yes i am writing this when i'm supposed to be doing french homework but oh well. i hope you enjoy :)
_____________________________________________
The silence washed over the two of you, loud but not unpleasant as he absentmindedly ran his fingers through your hair, attempting to braid it. The two of you had been talking on his sofa, which had given way to a comfortable silence. Your legs were sprawled over his, and his arm was draped around your shoulders.

"If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?" Your words cut through the silence.

The question caught Camilo by surprise, and he turned his head to look at you.

"Anywhere?" He asked.

You nodded, shuffling into a more comfortable position and wrapped your arms around him, resting your head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

For a few seconds, he was stumped. Where would he go? Pictures of landmarks and scenery flashed across his eyes, and he considered the question. He could go anywhere and everywhere.

But then he knew. He looked down at you, where you were fiddling with the edges of his poncho. His eyes met yours and you were surprised by the pure adoration you saw in them. The realisation washed over him, and he didn't know how he could've possibly thought of any other answer.

"Anywhere." He said simply.

You frowned and looked up at him, confused by his answer. He smiled and pressed his palm to yours, linking your fingers together before bringing them down to rest on his lap.

"As long as I'm with you, there isn't a place in the world I wouldn't go to. I would do anything, at any time, as long as I'm with you." He smiled softly, squeezing your fingers gently.

You grinned, feeling a wave of warmth wash over your heart, and pressed a quick kiss to his lips. "And people say there's no perfect answer."

He laughed. "I mean it, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you."

You smiled, burrowing your face into the crook of his neck. "I love you."

He pressed a light kiss to the top of your head. "I love you more."

And he meant it. Anywhere and anything, as long as he was with you.
____________________________________________
aww i quite like this one :)
word count: 408 💛