'They can handle this, they're strong!' He thought and heard Nezu talk about a few things involving the area you would be in.

'You got this, (Y/N)! I remember how fighting is important to you!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really?!" Izuku gasped in awe, making you feel embarrassed.
"It's part of dragon culture. Fighting is a sacred and yet beautiful form in our history. Our abilities brought your human world together, and it's what we had when we protected yer all," You explained.

"That's why we hold these techniques close to us, because it not only shows how brave and strong we are, but it shows affection, romance, friendship, and defense!" You gobbled down the fish you had, and swallowed.

"Fascinating!" Izuku scribbled what you said into his notebook, and smiled brightly.
"Do yer have fighting as yer culture?" You asked him, and he paused for a moment.
"Not really, it's more of a hassle if it's from the enemy side," He shrugged, and you gave a raised eyebrow.

"How about I show you something from my culture?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GO ON NOW, DRAGON!! NO HORNS, SO GOO!!" You flinched and covered your ears at the booming voice of one of the heroes, and slightly gave a scowl.
"Alright, alright," You muttered and looked around, remembering what they told you.

"So all I have to do is to wreck some robots? That's doesn't seem practical for my usage of power... but then again," You transformed into your dragon form as you spread your wings.

'Humans have weird ways to prove power,' You thought and merely glided around, looking for those wretched machines.
'I don't like being used as some kind of testing pet, but this is for Zuku,' You sighed and spotted something moving.

'There's one,' You found your first robot, and it beeped a red color as it looked up and detected you.
"🅃🄰🅁🄶🄴🅃 🄻🄾🄲🄺🄴🄳" It declared, raising its metal arm at you. Then, you saw nets shooting your way, and your eyes widened.

You quickly covered your body with your wings, diving down to avoid them, then spread your wings to fly upward. With a growl, you let out a blast of plasma towards it, easily making it explode, and continued to fly over the buildings.

As you flew fast, a speedometer followed your figure racing through the city, beeping for a second before sending the results of your speed to the heroes.

"Their speed is almost 300 mph! It's incredible!" Izuku squealed with excitement as the teachers murmured amongst each other.
"If this is just training, imagine how fast they would be in battle," Present Mic piped in, intently watching.

"They seem very focused on their targets, and so far, never missed," Vlad King noted and looked at the papers he had.
"Such strength comes from one creature, and it managed to live hidden for who knows how long?" Midnight commented.

Izuku listened in, and furrowed his eyebrows a little.
'Wait, how old are you?' He thought, flinching as another robot exploded.
'(Y/N) mentioned on how their dad was the one who made peace with humans, and almost died. But that was thousands of years ago, when were they born?!' He gulped.

You continued on flying straight into those robots, exploding them and crushing them. All of the robots were simple human sized, until you heard rumbling and looked up to see one huge robot.

'Odin's, give me strength,' You gulped, seeing it raise its hand and tried to hit you. You swerved out of the way, but it harshly brushed against your wing, making you yelp and dove down.

You landed roughly onto the rooftop, recovering fact and jumping off to fly again.
'Watch the wings, don't let it hit you,' You braced yourself, and flew your way towards a window.

CRASH

The building was empty, so it gave you a little sense of relief that it wasn't crowded. You continued to run through the hallways, seeing the other window and crashing through it again and flying off.

"Woah!!" Izuku beamed and cheered as you flew pass the cameras. You gave a roar as you landed behind its head, where it tried to reach you. You held your plasma in your mouth, making a high pitch screech as clouds swarmed and thunder was heard.

'Here we go,' You thought as you calmly and slowly closed your eyes.

BOOM

"TIME IS UP MY LITTLE DUDE!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SO THAT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT YOUR DAD COULD DO?! HOW STRONG IS YOUR DAD?!" Izuku screamed out, making you cover your ears and hiss slightly.

"Very much stronger than me, and surprisingly more louder than yer," You mumbled, but you were somewhat joking.
"Sorry..." He quickly apologized, and just then, Nezu walked out with the other heroes.

"Splendid show of power, Fury. That will be all for today," Nezu smiled as Izuku did the same.
"Come on (Y/N), let's go home," You both were about to leave, but Aizawa cleared his throat.

"Fury is not going with you Midoriya, they're staying here,"
____________________________________

Oooooh, Izuku doesn't like that!