Chapter 9

"Thank you, Gina, see you tomorrow ok?", Zeb said goodbye to her and the kids as they were leaving for the night. She was going out with Lewis to meet his crew mates, Jenny and Jonathan. The best part about Gina leaving with the kids was that they could have some time to themselves until the next day. Being the only two kids in their family and girls with Zeb being older came with its advantages such as having a free nanny whenever she needed plus her staying at their parent's house was a bonus. She smiled as she remembered the look on Gina's when she saw how tall Lewis was, he was even more friendly to her, like they knew each other for ages. It warmed her heart to see how well he was blending in with her family.

"What's your name on Instagram?", "Let me show you", she took his phone as searched for her page and followed herself, they were both having private accounts which she was happy with so, she had to accept and follow back. She was busy looking for clothes to wear on their outing as they only had two hours left to get ready when she was pulled to bed by a very good looking and very naked man, he did not waste time and started attacking her neck with open kisses that made her moan, "Oooh it is so good to hear that again", he said between kissed while going down to her breasts giving her nipples equal attention causing her to moan louder while her fingers massaged his hair. "Aaah!", she screamed as she felt him insert his middle finger in her vagina and pumping in a very slow motion causing the feeling of pleasure to go beyond what she had ever felt before, when he was done with her nipples she felt the tip of his tongue lead its way down to he clit making her back arch and her body shiver with full force. He was just amazing. It was like her body was under his spell every time they got intimate. She was brought back to reality when he added another finger to her pussy. "Oh, God! you are stretching me, babe, I can't wait to feel your cock inside me", she said while breathing hard, he stopped all movements and hovered over her, "That was so sexy babe, keep doing it, I love this side of you" he said between kissed making her even more soaked. She flipped them over ending on top of him, she pulled her hair to the side to see him better and the view was even hotter, he had his bottom lip between his teeth waiting for her next move, she suddenly felt self conscious, what if she wasn't that attractive, what if her baby fat made her look disgusting instead of sexy, why did she even think that it was a good idea straddling him, she was a size eighteen for crying out loud. She tried to move away her eyes full of shame. "Hey! what just happened?", he said with a worried face, pulling her face in his hands to see her better, she couldn't stop the tears in her eyes from falling. "Babe, what's wrong? come on, talk to me", he begged, which surprised her. "Look at me Lewis, I am the problem", "What does that even mean?". "Who am I kidding, you are used to having sex with models that can do crazy stuff in bed and here I am not even confident enough to ride you without thinking of my baby fat, I probably look like the blob sitting on top of you", she said between sobs. She knew she was being too emotional but she had to tell him the truth now that he wanted to be part of her life forever. "Babe, do you trust me?", he asked while massaging her back hoping to make her feel better. "Of course I do", she replied trying her best to wipe off her endless tears. He stood up from the bed and pulled the big mirror that she usually used to get a full view of herself before going to work right next to the bed, he placed it at an angle that made her see herself from where she was sitting. She watched him remove his boxer without breaking eye contact. He returned to the bed and sat right behind her with his legs on either side of her. "What are y-", "Shhh! Let me show you how sexy you are and how hard you make me, look in the mirror babe and don't you close your eyes even one bit or I will stop ok?" he said with his hands spreading her legs putting her vagina on display and just then she felt Lewis's member pock her lower back causing him to moan her name, she has never done something like that before. The feeling of her being able to make him hard just by showing herself made her confidence reach the roof. She traced her fingers in his hair playing with them making him moan even louder, "Fuck Zeb, you see what you do to me right? you are the sexiest woman I have ever met and you are all mine", he said with his voice turning possessive at the end. She felt him pull back and settle on his knees, "On all fours Zeb", he told her with a serious tone causing her to obey quickly, "Face the mirror", and that she did. She heard a sound of a pack being opened and brazed herself with what was to come, she knew that it was going to be rough and she couldn't wait any longer, she looked in the mirror and saw him admiring her ass, he smacked each of her butt cheeks causing her to feel hornier. "Babe, Please fuck me", she begged. "Will you stop doubting yourself and my feelings for you?", he asked while looking at her through the mirror massaging his cock at her entrance causing her vision to blur. "Yes, I won't do it again", she said in a rush. And there came the magic thrust, she felt him. "Mmmh! That's it babe take all of me, squeeze me with your beautiful pussy", the way he said it made her moan even louder. "Eyes on the mirror my love", he said while pumping into her even faster. When she could master the will to look into the mirror she saw a man full of lust and admiration tracing her body with his fingers while still looking at her through the mirror. She was pulled towards him, her back on his sweaty chest, she felt a finger massaging her clit while his other hand on the front of her neck guided her mouth to his. The friction, the moans and the kissing were too much for her to handle that she moved her mouth away from him in a rush causing him to whine but he didn't stop pounding into her, she watched him through the mirror as his now free hand roamed her body causing her shivers everywhere he touched, she moaned his name and held on to the back of his neck giving him access to the crook of her neck, he showered her with kissed causing her muscles to capture his cock, she felt him going faster and moaning as loud as she could until they reached their high together with their rapid breathing, they fell on the bed with him still inside her, their bodies wet as if they were from a cardio session and hearts satisfied. "I love you Zeb", he told her with a kiss following at the top of her head, she knew what she wanted and she decided to go for it. "I-i love you too Lewis".