ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀ x ᴀɴᴅ x ʟᴏsᴇʀ

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Making her way back to the group, the young blonde felt the sting and burn of her wounds as she slowly limped back, her side flaring with pain.

Cuts littered her soft face and bruises lined her body from all of the harsh hits she had received, but she tried to hide that she was hurting.

She didn't want to worry them.

Noticing the three bodies that were on the ground, Valentine rose an eyebrow slightly and figured that it was Genthru's group.

Hearing the soft footfall coming towards them, eyes of the sea turned her way and widened as soon as they had landed on her injured form, immediately sprinting her way.

'Val!'

Feeling the warm embrace that surrounded her as soon as the silverette's arms had gently wrapped around her form, Valentine relaxed and lifted her arms, wrapping them around Killua as a small sigh of relief left her lips.

The warmth that spread throughout her body significantly calmed the blonde's nerves and her shaking came to a stop, eyes of thunder slowly drifting closed as she leaned into the silverette's embrace.

A small chuckle left the young girl's lips at the way the silverette hugged her closer to him, his hold still gentle almost as if he had known of her injuries and she felt as he nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck, causing her eyes to widen slightly; blinking ever-so slowly.

But alas, the two had pulled away as talons landed on Valentine's shoulder and a loud screech filled the air, causing the blonde to smile brightly, looking towards Zeus as she raised her her hand, pulling the hawk closer to her; hugging him.

Low coos of worry left the blue hawk as he saw the injuries his friend had sustained and Zeus gently rubbed the top of his head against her, trying to bring her comfort.

A gentle smile formed on Killua's face at the sight in front of him, his eyes glistening slightly; Valentine was smiling brightly as she held her friend close to her and the sun brightly shined down on the two friends, softly beaming down on the golden-eyed beauty.

But as soon as she had glanced towards Gon, a look of horror formed on Valentine's face at the sight of her brother figure and she saw that his hand was missing, causing a small scream to leave her lips.

"Gon! What happened to your hand!?"

Looking towards the girl, Gon's eyes widened as well and he walked towards the two, looking down at Valentine.