Chapter 11

You run up to the door of his home, a bit late because you got caught up in a conversation with Garret during breakfast. You're very aware by this point how anxious Cole gets when you're late so you give a light knock before entering. But the house is dark and quiet. Is the power out? The low hum of the heater suggests it isn't a power issue. If Cole was gone the house would be locked up, the smell of a dark roast coffee lingers in the air, Cole's got to be home.

Maybe the breaker got tripped and Cole's in the garage fixing it? That was reasonable to assume so you step inside and make your way carefully to the light switch trying it out. No amount of fiddling with it makes the lights come on so your hand drops back to your side.

You notice the figure stepping out of the shadows too late to do anything more than yelp as you're pulled against a lean chest by strong arms. His warm spicy scent relaxes your racing heart as you recognize the figure as Cole. His shirt is unbuttoned, his tie hanging loosely around his neck. "I need you so badly." He pants with undisguised desperation, voice thick with need. Kissing you frantically and fiercely, teeth grazing your lips and possessive tugging. He pulls back for a moment to let you draw in the air he's been denying you, only to make you exhale it all in a sharp moan as his lips kiss your neck.

He nips at the junction between your neck and shoulder, pausing to give you a chance to voice your concerns. When you timidly let his name fall from your lips again he takes your hand leading you to his room. To the bed you've slept in before by the man that has had his tongue inside you. You so easily go along with him, letting him lead you to the bed, looking the other way when he gives you smoldering looks as he pulls at your clothes.

But you don't say no, you don't push him away. Anything but that, you do want this and him. He pulls back to slip his shirt off his shoulders and toss his tie to the floor. His trim and toned body is always a treat for your eyes. He chuckles warmly, enjoying your shy reaction to him running his palm over the bulge in his pants. It's not like you haven't seen it, you tell yourself but it feels different knowing where this is all leading.

"Kiss me." He says, voice rough with want want as he pulls you closer. As you kiss him his hands busy themselves rolling up your shirt, pushing it up over your head and throwing it far out of reach. Your bra lasts longer than you thought it would as he takes his time to tease you over the fabric. His hands slip around your ribs to your back, fingers expertly undoing the hook eye clasps. His ash colored eyes glued to your own in heated reverence.

Your lips tremble as he lowers his head to your breast, his tongue like velvet against your skin. He pays careful attention to each breast, sucking at your nipple and messaging the neglected one with his hand. He breaks away with a wet smacking sound. "Touch me. I can't bear another moment without you." He begs.

Your hands are currently clamped down on  the sheets on either side of you as you let things happen. You release your grip and touch his chest. Hard muscles moving under smooth skin. You can feel the pleased rumble in his chest just before you're pushed back onto the bed, his hands at your waist. Fingers under the waistband of your pants, pulling them down over the flare of your hips. He doesn't waste time, removing your panties along with the pants. He fumbles with his own pants, shucking them off and joining you naked in the bed. Looming over you with a pleased grin and drinking in the sight of you underneath him.

Where you belong. His and only his. You reach out for the blanket, wanting to cover the two of you in it, wishing you could reach the lamp next to the bed and shut off its yellowed glow.  He pins your wrist down with his hand. "I want to see every moment of your surrendered pleasure." He only lets go to pull your hips forward till his bare cock slips through your folds and rests on your clit. His eyes marveled at the lewd sight. He grips the root of his cock and slaps the rigid member against your pussy. Rubbing the head in a circle around your clit before slipping it tantalizingly slow through your folds till it can prod at your opening. "I can't believe I'm the only man who will ever get to have you this way." He whispers. "I'd convinced myself that I was okay with the fact that you'd made mistakes before me. Because I would be the last man to have you this way." He grunts, eyes never leaving the junction between your legs. "But to be the first and last? No greater gift is possible." You swallow the sudden dryness in your throat as your core's slick drips down your thighs. His pupils dilate at the sight, his hand running a single finger through the slick trail. He bites his own lip and lets out a low pining groan.

The hand on your hip grips tightly as he pushes himself forward. He works his way in, inch by inch while you arch into the bed letting out a whimpering breath. His lips part in awe as he watches himself sink into you fully. Your tight channel stretches to accommodate the unfamiliar invasion. "You're doing so good, you're taking me so good." He pants. Sharp moments of pain struggle to register among the swirl of feelings. His cock is so hot inside you, his movement careful. He shudders as he bottoms out inside you. "Never has there been a more gorgeous sight." He groans. A flutter of sensation races through your system as his hips move in a steady yet leisurely rhythm. You close your eyes from pleasure and whimper at the growing intensity of his thrusts.

He works his way deep with long languid strokes. Having to hold back from going wild at the sight of his cock pulling back, slick with your need and your tight channel holding onto him as he does. Satisfied that he's let you adjust to him, he pushes you down into the mattress and hammers his cock into you. Pounding vigorously as you scream out his name. "Cole!"

"We couldn't be closer, and I couldn't be happier." Your body feels like it's on fire, your insides burning with lust and desire that only he can quench. He falls forward to whisper sweet nothings and dirty promises into your ear. His cock hitting your deepest pleasure centers with each potent slamming of his hips. His balls smacking your ass. "I want you to come for me. I need to feel your tight little spasms around my cock." He chokes out.

You grip the bedding to try and steady yourself as you thrash against his driving hips. Your core muscles tighten and convulse around his cock, milking his length. He holds back his own pleasure, determined to keep fucking your till your a whimpering mess underneath him.

Curled over you, pressed skin to skin as he fucks you. He slips a hand between your body's, thumb pressed to your clit as he drives you to another quaking orgasm. The sensation of his finger rubbing along your bundle of nerves builds your orgasm higher and higher until your whole body is writhing, every muscle tightening as you feel your release on the approach. Cole's thumb against your clit prolongs your orgasm as you come down, still driving his cock deep inside you and coating him in your love. He pulls out, your pussy so achingly empty now with his absence. He strokes himself with ragged breath in a few harsh pumps, shooting hot ropes of his cum all over your stomach and mons. You're suddenly all too aware he hadn't been wearing a condom. You're not on birth control either.

He lays down beside you, holding you delicately in his embrace.  "You're mine. And I'm yours. Forever." It's fine, it should be fine anyway. He didn't cum inside you. His pleased sleepy noises bring a smile to your face and find yourself not too worried about it. Sleep taking you shortly after it takes him.

In the morning you wake to him nuzzling against you, heated kisses and touches that your sore body still gives into. "That was a good night." He says against your neck. "Everything I desired has come to be, except one..." He kisses your lips until you let his tongue in. "One of these times I am going to cum inside you." His voice is husky and heavy with promise.

You have to get on birth control soon you decide.

—————

Authors note:

This is the last chapter I'm posting here I have at least one more chapter planed for my Ao3 posting of this story. My Ao3 is linked on my profile.