(Y/n) scanned through the board rapidly and spotted her name before grinning wildly as her classmates started cheering one by one when they found their names.

Bakugo stared and sweated slightly, "Where's my name, DAMN IT!"

Kirishima stared as sweat dripped off his forehead.

(Y/n) turned around and stared at the duo in disbelief as they both flinched and avoided eye contact.

Mineta chuckled and walked up to pat Todoroki's shoulder as Inasa stayed in the bowing position.

"The two of you are both top-class and consequently... The egotistic and self-centred portions of your personalities backfired, one might say," Mineta began before he chuckled evilly.

"And so, the hierarchy has crumbled!"

(Y/n) sighed.

"I agree with Mineta," she began and Mineta whirled around and cheered.

"BUT!"

Mineta froze.

"Mineta, you need to start getting rid of that disgusting habit of yours peeping up woman's skirt and staring at their chests with that mind of yours," (Y/n) pointed out as she whirled around and deapanned at the hero-in-training.

"I saw you giggling when the injured lady was dangling above you hanging there, which means you could clearly see their undergarments."

Mineta gulped.

(Y/n) glared at him harshly.

"I want you to apologise to her and then write an essay on why you should get rid of that habit and why you shouldn't do it anymore, you're aiming to be a hero Mineta, not a creep."

Mina squealed and lunged at (Y/n), squeezing every oxygen out of her as she rapidly spoke out 'Thank you's' and 'omg, you're our Lord and saviour'.

(Y/n) patted her on the shoulder and smiled before gesturing back up at the board as the man...

Shit what was his name again?

...Oh well.

"Moving right along, we will now distribute some hand outs. The specifics of your scoring are described in great detail so look over them carefully."

"(L/n) (Y/n)?"

(Y/n) perked up and raised a hand before grabbing the sheet, giving a small thanks before glancing down at the score first.

99 points.

She's missing a point.

What.

(Y/n) glanced through the sheet before going through it again and again. She slapped her forehead before sighing.

Did she really loose points over her lack of emotions placed in her voice? Humming, (Y/n) supposed it made sense since there were kids that will be scared at an incident like this.

They'll need a bright and happy hero.

(Y/n) paused and snorted at the thought of being bright, because no. That's the sunshine's job in her class, no need for her to be all bubbly and sunshine joy.

When the man started speaking again, she zoned out again.

Why? She memorised the speech since it was her favourite part of the chapter.

The second reason was because the author was too lazy to type out everything.

~~~

Midoryia burst into happy tears as (Y/n) fiddled with hers and looped it through a string, tying it up into an ID necklace card before tucking it underneath her shirt.

Now that that's done and out of the way.

Heronsta time.

~~~

Shigaraki Tomura crushed through another wall and it distingerated.

Himiko Toga was captured, she failed to collect Midoryia Izuku's blood and so...

He rages.

~~~

(Y/n) watches from the background as Bakugo walked past Midoryia and whispered to him to follow him.

"...it's about your quirk."

Her (E/C) orbs followed them lazily before snuggling into the couch deeper, pulling up the blankets as Kirishima handed her her favourite drink with a bending straw.

Very nice of him.

She sent him a gratefully smile and patted his head before turning her attention back onto her favourite drink.

Well, it's about time they should go to sleep soon.

Her eyes drifted up towards the clock and returned back into the ripples of her drink before smiling.

This life... Is really peaceful.

(Y/n) paused and deadpanned.

She shouldn't have said that.

She's going to jinx herself again.

(Y/n) groaned and just hoped to the gods out there that she ISN'T GOING TO BE REBORN INTO SHOUJOU ANIME!!!

~~~

An author is the distance sneezed before continuing writing the chapter.

~~~

(Y/n) was cackling and leaned against the wall for support as she spotted Bakugo vaccuming the floor with Midoryia behind him.

"House arrest~~~~?!"

"They got in a fight?!"

"How idiotic!"

"Nonsense!"

The former demon slayer snorted and let out bursts of giggles before falling down onto the floor, holding her stomach as Kirishima glanced between Bakguo and (Y/n).

"ARE THEY THAT DUMB?!"

(Y/n) fucking wheezed.

Bakugo's blood pressure was rising as laughters continued to rise before he whipped his head around.

(Y/n) stared at his face before she went back into fits of giggles much to his disbelief because his face was fucking bruised and red from the rising blood pressure.

Picasso you seeing this? His face is everywhere from being bruised.

"Oh my god-" (Y/n) gasped out before she tumbled down onto the ground and rolled around whilst kicked the air.

"YOU LOOK SO FUCKING DUMB!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OLD HAG!"

"YOUR FACE HAJSHKAJD!-"

"YOU LITTLE SHIT-"

"Bakugo, go back to cleaning."

(Y/n) lay helplessly on the floor while trying to stop laughing, it's official. She's going to die from laughing.

Y'all better comment on the last sentence to continue the song -

YOUR ASPIRATIONS TO SHREDS,

ANOTHER COG IN THE MURDER MACHINE~

THEY SAID: