𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃

WHEN YOUR MAFIA HUSBAND WANTS YOUR ATTENTION 

_________________________________________

No one's P.O.V.

This was ridiculous.

Completely unacceptable.

Y/n had barely spoken more than five words to him all day.

A few glances, a small wave, and five measly words.

Jimin was not happy.

That clumsy, cute girl not only ignored him, but she dared to ignore him dressed like that.

It's like she was trying to torture him, with that damn purple tank top forming to her frame perfectly and those maddening black sweats just loose enough to hang delicately around her.

Jimin figured she was trying to drive him insane. He glared at the little demon who continued to read her book without any remorse for her utterly cruel behaviour.

She carelessly turned the page, eyes fluttering close and lips parting to release a small yawn as she stretched out on the couch before settling down again.

Did she not have any mercy?

He was tempted.

Oh, so tempted.

Tempted to show her there were consequences for her actions. Only one thing was stopping him from marching over to her and demanding an explanation.

Pride.

His stupid pride felt this was a test, a test Jimin refused to lose. He tried to think about anything other than her black hair messily draped over her shoulders, and how she unconsciously traced patterns on the thin pages.

Whatever her game was, he was not going to lose.

Nope, Never.

He was not going to admit to wanting her attention. He was not going to ask her for it.

Nope, definitely not.

He was not going to let her know how much he craved her affection either.

Nope, not a chance.

He is Park Jimin and girls are all over him. He was not weak or needy or desperate for this cute girl. This cute girl crept into his heart and claimed his every thought.

This girl gave him the sweetest of smiles, kindest of hugs, and most addicting of kisses.

Jimin shook his head violently.

Maybe he could just-

No. Nope.

His hand roughly ran over his face in utmost frustration. Suddenly, a thought struck him.
Jimin could confront her.