" Hamid I respect you as a leader, but don't you ever raise your hand on me, now you can leave, your reaction tell you are not happy and I don't want anyone in my marriage who doesn't blessed us for a happy marriage," he told him.

" shehnaaz let's go back with me, call Afaf also, we will go back bacha," he said caressing her cheeks, she moves two steps backwards.

" Hamid I think you didn't hear my words properly you can go but not her till the wedding finished after that she is free to go till then she has duties to performed and afaf would never go back because I am marrying her only" he dropped the bomb on him.

" she has no duty to perform, I am taking back her with me" hamid yelled.

"  go ask her if she wants to go back with you or not??"

" shehnaaz lets go" he uttered holding her hand, which she unclasped.

" bahijaan aap jaye humara ghar yahi hai, hum wapis nh jaa skte apk Saath par hum ye bhi nh cahte ki woh apk bezzati kare, aap chle jaye" she whispered.

" bacha?? Don't hurt yourself, let's go I wouldn't shout at you, you are free to do whatever you want, please"

" yaa she surely did whatever she wants, she has these habits for so long" he taunted her, leaving from there, she hugged him as soon as he went from there, gripping his kurta in her fists tightly, the tears finally made their way, he holds her against his chest, giving her the assurance she wants, a hand comes to wipe out her tears then she saw gulnaar, her bhabhi standing behind them, she has a bump of five months or maybe six, shehnaaz come out from his hold.

"Mubarak ho Bahijaan, apko bhi bhabhi" she wished them.

" hum bhi kitne Pagal hai, aap chle humare saath khuch der vishram Karle," she said.

"It's not required shehnaaz, I came here to be a part of your happiness, not your sadness, I don't have the strength to watch it, it's better we go out from the door itself before I do something which I haven't"

" toh aap humse do pal baat bhi nh krenge"

" aap badi ho gyi hai, apne faisle khud lene lagi, apne Bahijaan ko toh bhul gyi aap, ek dafa bhi hume btana zaroori nh smjha, humse phuchna zaroori nh smja, khuch baat thi toh hum saath dete apk lekin apne toh sidha faisla le Liya, aur Apne hi Ghar ko paraya keh dia ky kami reh gyi thi humare Pyar me"

" Maaf krde, naraz hoke to na jaaye, hum maa nh bn skte hai bahijaan, aur raja bnne ke liye zaroori hai unki khud ki aulaad ka hona aur hum beech mein nh aa skte the" she uttered, gulnaar hugged her, caressing her back, whispering sweet nothings in her ears, she know her plight, she understands it, a women's house after marriage is their husband's house, they couldn't get much respect if they get backbreaking all ties and she knows she doesn't want anyone to raise fingers on Hamid as he was the one who convinced everyone, the relatives and ministers questioned his decisions.
******
The court session was quite hectic for him as he was mentally exhausted, he set on one of the stairs at the abandoned place of the palace, he eyed his surrounding, the beautiful garden exactly what she described to him when she told him about the place where she met a lady, whom she called Ammi, he never paid heed to meet her before but now he wants to see that women who taught her about their beliefs and culture, he heard a sound of Payal, his feet made their way following the sounds, he saw a woman of her mother age watching the moon from the balcony, he moved forward when he heard another step, hiding behind a pillar, he saw shehnaaz, she hugged the elderly lady who in return kissed her forehead.

" did you eat something chanda?" she asked.

" bhukh nh hai Ammi hume"

" aise kese bhukh nh hai, bethe hum khuch leke aate hai khane ka" she hummed sitting on the floor itself, silent tears flowing from her eyes making his heart clench, she wiped it out as soon as she saw the women coming, she made her eat food which she pukes it out the next moment.

" apk tabiyat to thik hai na," she asked checking her temperature with the back of her hand.

" Chanda you had a fever, I will made some kadha"

" ammi" she holds her hand when she stands up to go.

" kya hum khuch din yahan reh skte hai," she asked, his heart stops, she wanted to vacant his room with his heart also, he had this surity, till his marriage he could watch her sleeping beside him but she snatched that right also from him.

" chanda, aap yahan nh reh skti, kisi ko pta chal gya toh, aap humse Kabhi bhi Milne aa skti hai"

" Ammi maan jaye na, hum unki aankhon mein apne liye nafrat nh dekh skte hai, aur apni dost ke pass ja nh skte woh unki hone wali biwi hai, hum afaf se khafa nh hai par humse nh hogaa..."

Do like, comment and share with your friends.

Thank you for reading ❤️