Rawal Sidhanth Singh

The state of Jaisalmer had its foundations in what remains of the Empire ruled by the Bhati dynasty.

In the 15thcentury, Rawal Maldev singh the eldest son of the Rawal of Raj was passed over in favour of a younger half-brother for the throne of Laudrava.

How jaisalmer found:
While checking out Trikuta a massive triangular rock rising more than 75 metres out of the surrounding sands as a more secure location for a new capital, Rawal Jaisal meet a sage called Eesul, who was staying on the rock. Upon learning that Jaisal was of yadhuvanshi descent, Eesul told him that according to ancient mythology Krishna and Bhima had come to this location for a ceremony, where Krishna had prophesied that a descendant of yadhuvanshi clan would one day establish a kingdom here Eesul showed him a spring which Krishna had created and his prophecy craved into a rock. Encouraged by this meeting Rawal decided to move his capital to this location despite Eesul predicting that it would be sacked two and a half times.

In 1156, Rawal Jaisal established his new capital in the form of a mud fort and named it Jaisalmer after himself.
***********
Rawal Sidhanth Singh the eldest son of Rawal Maldev , the strength of his father, at the age of 16 he started taking part in the war, He would be strong in the field of war, but gentle with his army, kind but firm, honest, the one thing he couldn't digest was to lie, his bravery stories were famous in the whole nation, the intimidating personality makes him different from another, at the age of 21 he started guiding the army of his kingdom, the war fought in his guidance means the victory, till the date he won 7 battles with his intelligence and strength. He believes in unity but doesn't mistaken him as naive.
The fort's massive yellow sandstone walls are a tawny lion colour during the day, fading to honey-gold as the sun sets, thereby camouflaging the fort in the yellow desert, the Jaisalmer Quila is lightning in lights, thousands of diyas were lightened up to welcome the crown prince of Jaisalmer, he is coming after three months winning the battle against one of the enemy in Bengal.
" aap ye kya kar rhi hai humari aarti ki thaal taiyar Hui ya nh kunwar sa phuchte hi honge( what are you doing bring me my puja thali, he must be here any moment) Rajmaata Indumati asked.
" Aap yuhi fiqar kar rhi hai humara sab khuch samay se ho jayega saant ho jaye" king Rawal uttered.

The dhol nagade voice comes into their ears giving them the indication of their son arriving. A tall muscular man steps out from his horse with a smile lingering on his face, the public chanting his names like some mantras of God.
He reached the door of the fort and Bent down to take Aashirwad of his parents.
" Be happy always, may shiv Ji gives you a long-living happy life and you will become the most loving and powerfull king of jaisalmer" his mother said.
" yes Sidhanth your Maa sa is right, you should get married now you are 27, now free me from these responsibilities," his father said with a proud grin.
" bahishah" a voice came out behind his mother.
" Looks like you had forgotten your only sister who loves you so much" she complained putting her hands on her waist.
" Nothing like that Nayantara, my time is yours from now," he said hugging his sister, he treats her as his baby, she is just 17 and her marriage was finalised with the prince of Jaipur, he and his father couldn't able to say no when the proposal comes to them.

" Where is Aditya?" he asked for his younger brother.
Rawal Aditya Singh, a mischievous personality but responsible prince of Jaisalmer, unlike his brother he has a soft heart whereas Sidhanth, has made a strong facade of himself by burning his emotions.
" woh doore pe gye hai pass me chliye aap thoda vishraam kar lijiye hum khana lagwate hai apk sanan garh tayar kara dia hai humne" ( he went for visit near by, you take rest till the dinner time)
" shukriya Maa saa"
*************
His body clenched in sweat after the sword practice, he is one of the best gladiators of Hindustan when he starts moving his sword with perfection everyone just looks at him in the admiration, many kings came to his father, the king of jaisalmer for the hand of their eldest son for their daughters but he didn't agree to get married,
The maids looked at him through their dupattas googling him, his six-pack abs, huge biceps make him a handsome crown prince.

" kunwar sa Maharaj called you in his chamber" a man informed him about the order he got from the king.
***********
" Ji baba sa apne bulaya hume," he said coming into his room, the room speaks the power, the fine architect and design on the poles speaks different stories if look properly, the huge jhoomar in the centre, an attached study and huge sitting area.

" come come we were just waiting for you"
" Raam Raam purohit Ji" Sidhanth wished him by taking his blessing.
*********
" Agra se Sandesh aaya hai Haider Ali khan son is going to get Married" His father informed
" I want you to go there, we have a good relation with them and I think it's a good chance to talk about the new tax trade policy and I know no one can do better than you my son" purohit ji said who also work as the salakaar of his father.
"Jaisa aap thik smje" he said folding his hands and bending slightly paying them his respect. He never denied words of his father and purohit ji.

" you have to start your journey from tomorrow morning, it took time to reach there and once you come back just marry and handle your responsibilities" he described his wishes.
" ji baba sa" he said leaving from their.
**********
" Aapko ish rishte se koi aitraaz toh nh hai " Rawal asked Purohit ji.
" No I don't have any complaint Rawal sa but Madhumati is naive, simple and innocent, I have only one fear in upcoming time, if she will be able to fulfill the responsibilities of Maharani, I don't think she has that capability to stand with our Sidhanth he needs someone fearless, who has opinion, who can show him the right path"
" what do you mean purohit ji"
" humare kunwar sa he is brave, one in million, intelligent and knowledgable for him a girl with strong beliefs, who can challenge the political fights in this Mehel and you know a queen goes through so much.
A girl who can challenge him when time comes." he completed his sentence looking at the Retreating figure of Sidhanth from the balcony.
" what do you mean purohit Ji, I am not able to understand anything"
" The destiny is already written Rawal sa".......

Note:
I hope you are liking the plot, do like, comments and share with your friends.
Thank you
Sakshi ❤️