Ch-6

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. The just-risen sun shone softly on the fort making it bright, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity. He clads in a white kurta and dhoti waiting for the princess in the stable who accepted his challenge and give him back.
" Kunwar sa till now as much as I know you, you never challenged a princess so what's new?" purohit Ji asked.
" Maybe till now I didn't find anyone enough to challenge" he answered while purohit Ji smiled.
" she is fire kunwar sa unse mat ulze" he warned him.
" I love to play with fire and if the fire is uncontrollable then its adds excitement bacho wale Khel hume pasand nh guru Ji" he answered.
" let me see how much capable this princess jo inme itna Junoon hai"
***********
" you are going to compete with him" sejal whispered yelled in shock.
" yes" she answered hiding her face properly with the help of her duppata.
" Don't do this shehnaaz you know everyone talking yesterday he is an amazing horse rider"
" so if he is good aur excellent I am not less sejal baaji( sister) aur harne ke dar se ladai hi na kare, ye kha ka asool hai and my blood didn't teach me to coward back," she said firmly
  **********
She gives her slam to both the man standing at the stable and for the first time she saw him and her breathing stopped, he is good-looking, attractive, well proportioned, his broad shoulders, boss-eyed, a thin pointed nose, thin lips which are chapped and chiselled jaw.
" Ready for competition?" he asked and she averted her gaze from him nodding.

Shehnaaz moved closer to her horse The white horse reached around and touched her hair with his muzzle. She reached up and gently gripped the saddle. He became so big! she thought. She lifted a foot, and stabbed it at the stirrup, and hauled laboriously herself up. The horse turned his head and looked affectionately at her, His blue eye and brown eye were gentle.
"Make me win zahir" she whispered in the horse ears.
" looks like the princess believes in magic" Sidhanth commented sitting on his horse brown in colour, black dead eyes and having more height than zahir.
"This called love and affection kunwar sa if you don't know" she replied back.

They sat on their respective horses ready for the race, the endpoint of the race is the famous shiv mandir of Agra, Purohit Ji informed while Aazir stands with him.
They both start riding the horse as per their expertise, they both chooses different directions to reach the point but in between shehnaaz horse  Stop moving, she cautiously looked around finding the reason and her eyes caught fire in agricultural land, Startled, the creature took a few quick steps forward, then relaxed into a steady walk. It was a rocking motion, yet difficult to balance. Zahir head bobbed in time with his feet. He took a deep breath and let out a loud fluttering noise. She flinched, tightening and trying to calm him. He responded by moving faster, and bumpier. She bounced along, dropping the reins. She grabbed frantically at the handle sticking up in front of her. Holding it tightly with both hands, she struggled to control her fear. At each step, she was jolted in danger of being thrown off. Then his ears went up. He went faster, and suddenly the way too faster    In the direction of a mountain which going to end in a minute, she tried to control him but all in the vein, the fire made him hysterical and mad, she closed her eyes as the mountain comes to an end but a pair of rough hand held her wrist and pulled her on the ground, her breath is heavy, her eyes closed tightly, her hand in a tight fist, Sidhanth was heading way too fast from her but he was impressed by her as she is giving her the tough competition, her skills are perfect and she has awareness but after a while when he reached the temple and wait for her, she didn't show up, it's hardly a difference of one minute in between them, the unknown fear gripped in his heart and he rides back his horse to the direction she was coming and the scene startled him, her horse going towards a ditch but his reached on time and pulled her, She is beneath him, breathing furiously, he so wanted to remove the dupatta from her face to watch the beauty, she opened her eyes slightly and their eyes locked for some time, none of them wanted to break the contact, his one hand reached upward to remove her dupatta, and the next moment he looked at the beauty he saw in his whole life, a fair colour complexion, sharp feature, rounded pink lips, sharp jaw, expressive eyes.
" khoobsurat" a word left from his mouth making her realise the moment she is in, she pushed him slightly and faced him backwards trying to tie her dupatta again with a trembling hand.
" shukriya" she thanked him for his help.
" ye humara farz tha shehzaadi(it's my duty)" he replied her.
" you won kahiye kya cahte hai aap humse" she questioned him.
" I didn't reach the point" he tried to hide.
" We both knew you did, ask me?What do you want?"
" Be mine" he answered making her head spin on his way.
"What"
" be mine guide mehel dikhane ke liye and it's my first mughal marriage to attend" he changed the sentence and she nodded sitting on the horse who is calmed by now and showing his affection towards her.

The wind streamed by her, whipping his long hair back in her face. His head was up, his ears forward. His back went up and down smoothly, evenly. He was gaining speed. Wind tugged at shehnaaz hairs. The ground rushed by her, and the only sound was the pounding of hooves. She wrapped both hands more firmly around the handle and let herself smile while he watched her retreating figure "you will be my queen Maharani shehnaaz Sidhanth Singh" he whispered for himself.

Note:
Do like, comments and share with your friends❤️❤️

Love
Sakshi