~CH.6~

TUBBOS POV:

------- 

Time skips to when tommy comes over.

-------

i heard the tommy knocking and i got up and answered the door. " TOMMY!!"

"TUBBO!!!"

we yelled our names at the same time making ranboo jump a little." sorry ranboo!" i say as tommy came inside. " let's palay the Wii!" tommy exclaims grabbing my arm and pulling me over to the couch and sits down.

ranboos POV: 

i saw tommy grab his arm and got a little jealous..." c'mon ranboo!" i heard tubbo calling me over so i look over to make sure it was him. and it was i went over and sat right next to tubbos so that he was in the middle. tommy grabbed WII remotes and gave us all one and we played for a while doing a stream too.

--------

time skip to when tommy leaves

( im running out of ideas AHHHH!)

-------

we head to our rooms and say good night to each other and go to sleep. i woke up in the middle of the night for some reason but stayed in my room. about a half hour and i still can't fall back to sleep, so i went downstairs quietly. i went to go get some water and to my Suprise tubbo was there to. "What are you doing up still?" he asked my putting his cup down. " i could ask you the same thing.... but i just woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep."i answered him " hm yeah same thing but for some reason there was a time on my phone i think it was tommy but idk" he answered me. (Here comes my really cringe part) " hmmmm.... well i came down here for water but Ima just go back upstairs.". i went towards the stairs a figured i wont fall asleep OfCourse. " hey tubs....?"

" Yeah boo?" 

" c......can i sleep with you..?"

tubbo was a little shocked at my question but soon he agreed and let me go to his room so we could sleep with each other. my face was bright red but tubbo was putting his dish in the sink and so he couldn't notice. i went into his room and layed down in his bed far side from the door. i saw tubbo come in and lay down next to me. " Night boo."

"night tubs"