~CH.2~

Ranboo's POV:

I was waiting for tubbo at the airport just standing in front of the place on my phone. soon I heard my name being called. I put my phone away because I knew it was tubbo.  I look up to see him running and jump on me laughing. I chuckle as i hug him back." hey tubbo!" I say as he jumps off me." Hey ranboo!!" he says with a huge smile. it was still bright outside, so we had some time to kill." let's go to the car." tubbo says to me as he runs to the car. I garb my bags and run after him. when we reached the car, we were panting from all the running." hahaha I still beat you!" tubbo says as he had finally caught his breath "Yeah but you go a head start!"i say as we both get in the car. we put my things in the car as we were talking. tubbo puts the radio on and smiles at me as he pulls out of the parking lot, I had blushed a little bit but i turned my head towards the window so he wouldn't notice We get home and tubbo opens the trunk as I got out to get my stuff. he turned off the car and came out to help me get my stuff. I only had two bags so there wasn't much to bring in. Tubbo leads me to my room, and we put my stuff down next to the closet for now. I told tubbo I was going to change so he went downstairs. I change and go downstairs to tubbo and saw him setting up Mario kart. "Hey ranboo! wanna play? "He asked smiling at me. I answered yes and sat down next to him on the couch. we play for like on hour or so and then I noticed the sun setting. I ask tubbo if we should watch a movie to fall asleep to or just watch before bed and he agrees with me. we put on a nice calm movie (no horror movie I'm not doing that cringe scared bottom things like some others :)) to watch and we both fell asleep on the couch. when i woke up tubbo had cuddled up against me in the middle of the night, I think. I blushed a little at him but try not to move too much, so I don't wake him up. I lay my head on him and try to fall back a sleep and ended up falling back to sleep.

--------

time skip 30 minutes later.

-------

tubbo's POV :

I woke up and noticed I was cuddled up against a sleeping ranboo. he had his head on mine, as I had my head on his shoulder, and his arm around me hugging me. I was a blushing mess. and soon ranboo woke up and noticed I was awake." morning tubbo! were you conferrable " he says chuckling as he puts his head up his arm still around me. I sit up a little and chuckling " yes thank you very much sir!" we both laughed at that." Hey ranbo?" I asked trying to calm down. "Yessss?" he answered me taking his arm back from around me. " What should we have for breakfast?" I asked and I sit facing him. " hmmmm...  well, are we going to bake something or order something?" he asked thinking for a little." we can probably cook something?" I answered getting up and going to the kitchen. " Do you have any pancakes? " He asked following after me. " yess I do i answer him." then let's make some pancakes!" he answered grabbing the pancake mix.

--------