"Human On Board."

//TW: Mentions Of Blood

Fangs Walked the Hallways, There was Spiderwebs all over, "Ugh, Stupid Carol with her cobwebs." He Walked To The Photo Room. Where Al Kohaul usually is, But Cyclops was There Waiting for Him. "you Called for me, Why?" "There's a human on board." Fangs Gasped, "What?" "There's a Human on board. Did you not hear me?" "I did but, How?" Asked fangs anxiously, "I don't know," said Cyclops. "But all I know That He's Faking being a member on here," "How Do you Know That?" Said Fangs, "Don't You See! If He Wasn't Faking being a Clan member be Should be dead by now!" He Sighed, "I'm Going To Tell The Cheif about This. Its For The Clans  Future." "C'mon! Spare The Humans life!" Said Fangs, "He's Just A Human! How Bad can They be?" "VERY BAD." Yelled Cyclops. "HE COULD BE WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT! I SAW A GOVERNMENT SIGN ON HIS JACKET!" "We Are All in danger and the Clan Doesn't Know it!" Cyclops claimed, "Look, I Have a Job For you." "What is it?" Fangs Said, "Bite The Humans neck. I know it sounds weird, but you can become every close to the human like a friend or a lover." Cyclops said, Fangs hesitated, "What? I'll Never Become a friend to a human! I'll Probably Bite Him Before I get to know him! Besides, what do I get in return if I do this?" Cyclops Sighed, then smirked. "Any Type of wine you want. Maybe even......a Humans Lifetime supply of blood. Or You Can Suck the humans blood and give the body to the Cheif. He's A Cannibal so.." Fangs Hesitated, but agreed to the job. "I'll Do it. I'll Try my Best." 

Cyclops Laughed,

"Good. My Plan will be successful."

*End Of Chapter Eleven*