"The Gap Room."

Once Charles Left The Brig, He Went To a Room, The Gap Room. he Saw 2 Clan Members, One Said, "Fredrick!" Said The Girl Who Was Trying to Get Her Partner That Was Hanging on The Platform She Was standing On, "Grab My Hand!" She Said, Fredrick Grabbed on To Her Hand, "Thanks," He Said. "Never Really Got Your Name. So What's Your Name?"  "Sarah, Sarah Frankia." She Said To Him, While Looking at Fredrick, She Realizes. "Hey, Who's That?" While Pointing At Charles,  The Platform Moved To Charles, The Two Walked Off The Platform, Both Confused, Asked Charles, "Who Are You And What's Your Name?" Charles Said, "O-Oh, Uh...I'm Charles, And I'm A New.., Recruit!" "Never Really Seen You Here Before!" Said Sarah. "Do you Need The Platform?"  "Yes I Do Need The Platform" Said Charles! The Two Moved Over So Charles Would Go On The Platform, "Bye!" Said Charles, The Two Said Goodbye Back. "Are We Going To Tell The Chief About Him?" Said Fredrick, "No, It Would Be Rude To Tell Him. He's a Human, The Chief Would Probably Eat Him!" Said Sarah, "The Chief Does Not Eat Every Human He Sees, Cannibals Have Taste Too, I Wonder What I Taste Like." Said Fredrick, (Time Skip To Charles) Charles Went Off The Platform To Find A Lead Of Stairs To Find A Door. With A Key Card Next To It, He Used The Key Card To Open The Door, Then Behind Him He Heard, "WHERE IS MY KEYCARD?!?" Then Charles said, " That Must Be One Of The Clan Members Keycards!" "Most Likely Sarah's," He Left The Keycard On the Ground, And went Through The Door.

*End of Chapter two.*