"Records."

Charles walked through the door to the records room. To See a snake like figure and a human like Figure. "Ugh, You Don't Understand a word I Say Carol!" Said the snake like figure. Carol then said. "Well, your slippery fingers were on MY File Harold." She said annoyed of the thought of Harold slippery hands. Harold growled angrily and yelled, "WELL I GOT STUCK IN YOUR FUCKING SPIDERWEBS IN THE HALLWAY YOU BITCH!" Harold gasped after Hearing of what he said, then Carol She was full of rage and transformed into an arachnid. A Black widow spider. She Yelled at harold and said "DONT MAKE ME TELL THE CHIEF ABOUT YOU ASSHOLE. HE WILL THROW YOU OUT OF THE AIRSHIP!" She Yelled while gripping on his neck. Charles stood there. Stunned with the fact that he is seeing an argument between two clan Members, one higher rank than the other. Carol then noticed Charles. Then she let go of harold, and walked to him. "Why Hello There." Said carol. "Sorry you had see me like this. But who are you?" "Charles Calvin!" He said. "Im new around here." Charles slowly walked over to a shelf. "I'm going to Need this." He said. Then Carol grabbed Charles by the arm and said. "Not so fast there, What do you Need this For? And why don't you have a toppat on?" She said curious. "Well someone needs it and, uh I dont have a Toppat. But I gotta go. Bye."  Charles ran to the door, Then stopped. He remembers "Lots of guys, lots of guns." Charles then thought. But he went through the door anyway.

*End of Chapter three.*