"Paintings Here are Never Fully Dry."

(TW: Described Decompression) 

The Wall of Past Toppat Leaders Portraits On this Airship is a place you don't want to be on this airship. The Portraits of the Toppat Leaders were Unsettling to look at, The First Portrait contained a Fish-Like Monster! It Had a long tail, one arm was bigger than the other, and sharp fins and gills all over! The Second Portrait had a person that had Flowers Sprouting all over, Their hat, their arms and chest, and in the inside of their body. The Final Portrait Contained a werewolf like hybrid, They had sharp Teeth, and fur all over; the Portraits eyes would follow your every move, if you moved, the eyes would follow. Charles approached the Portraits. He looked like he was about to Touch them. Then He Heard a Voice.  "Don't Touch Those paintings. They are never fully dry." Charles looked Behind himself, He saw a person. His lower half of his body looked like a bunny, he had large ears and a tail. "Why are they never fully dry?" Charles asked, "This Clan will never Fully Know why, But it's The Way That it is." "The Names Geoffrey, I Take it That your name is Charles? I've Heard conversations about you. And the fact that your human. Humans never survive this clan." Charles Thought For a moment, They Knew he was here? But how? I was never found by a Clan member! Does the leader Know? If They Did What would they do?? These Thoughts Surrounded Charles mind like a snake Strangling their prey. "If You Want Survive This Clan, your going to have to fit in; Like The rest Of us mythical creature's. Well, Except Me. I'm Just a Bunny." Geoffrey handed a Pair of gloves that looked like Wolf paws and ears and a tail.  "Don't Know if This Will help You, But It's All I have." Charles looked at Geoffrey, "Thank you, Geoffrey." Charles Said. "I'm Gonna go now." Said Geoffrey, "I Have To Visit someone." Charles looked Behind himself to see Geoffrey leaving. 

*End of chapter Ten*