"The Cargo Bay."

Charles Pov: It Took alot of Bravery to Get To The Cargo Bay, But I Made Sure No Toppats Would See Me, So I hid Behind a Box. There was another Box Next to Me, It Said "Toppats [Class 3-4]" I Didn't Know the Toppats had Classes! Or Ranks, The General said before. There were 3 Toppats in the Cargo Bay, a Ghost Looking Girl Reading a book, And Two Other Toppats, They Approached To The Box Next to Me, So I Hid Beside the Box, One of them Grabed two Toppats and Said, "Hey! I'm the Chief, and I'm a cannibal Bossy Bot!" The Other Toppat Laughed, I Didn't Know what They Meant by bossy Bot, but what Really Disturbed Me was The Fact that The Cheif Was A Cannibal! If They Found out I Was Human, He'd eat Me! But The Squid armed Toppat Then Put The Toppats Back in The Box and Their Friend Said, "Haha, That Was Funny Dude! You're so Good At Making Jokes!" "No Problem Poison, It's the Way I am. Anyway, Wanna Bother Ghostina? "Yeah" Then they Walked Over To Ghostina, Then Started To Bother Her, "Hey! Do You mind? I'm trying to Read?!" They Continued Bothering Her, Then she yelled, "UGH! YOU GUYS ARE SO IMATURE!" Then stormed Off, "She's No Fun, Wanna Go Bother Other People?" "Yeah! Let's go Squidy!" "Don't Call Me That." Then They Went. I Went The Same Way They Went as well. Going To The Next Room Ahead."

*End of chapter Five*