48: help

George laid in bed with the baby while sapnap did some cleaning around around house since they'd been gone so long. George played with his little hands and hummed softly. George was very cautious about his condition.

When sapnap wanted to hold him if he'd been out somewhere George made him take a shower before he did, talking about germs. Then he'd wash his hands and make sure the house especially their room was clean.

Though he wasn't allowed to do too much he'd wash the sheets and blankets and pillows. One night sapnap was sitting in bed holding the baby with a movie playing on the laptop. George had just taken a shower and was getting dressed.

He started to feel pain in where he gave birth for obvious reasons, and that he'd torn something that caused all that bleeding. He knew he needed to sit down. It also caused pain in his lower stomach. He hobbled off back to the room and shut the door. Sapnap looked up and smiled.

He saw he was in pain and immediately got worried. "Hey are you okay?" He ask. George nodded. "Just need to sit" He sat on the bed and sighed softly leaning back. He reached his arms out for the baby.

Sapnap chuckled and handed him to George. George kissed his head and held him close. "Hey bubs.." He whispered.
Sapnap leaned back and watched the movie.

George started to feel that the pain wasn't going away and it hurt kind of bad. "Hey sap?" He ask. Sapnap hummed. "Can you grab the pain medicine.?" Sapnap looked at him. "Of course" He got it and gave it to George.

"Stomach bothering you again.?" George nodded. "More than that but yes.." sapnap frowned. "Do you need anything else?" He shook his head.

They sat and watched the movie but the pain was getting too much for George.
Suddenly he handed sapnap the baby.
"Take him I need-" He didn't even finish when he was rushing off down the hall and to the bathroom.

Sapnap frowned and stood gently laying the baby in his rocker and rushing down the hall. George had gotten sick from the amount of pain. Sapnap crouched beside him. "Do we need to call anyone?" "No.. it's the pain from the surgery and stuff.."

Sapnap nodded. "Yeah but.." George shook his head and sapnap helped him to the room. George needed rest now. Sapnap took care of the baby while George slept and let the pain medicine do its job, or at least what was left In his system.

A few days passed and George seemed really sick. He couldn't get up out of bed a lot and he barely made it to the bathroom at times because it hurt to move. Sapnap begged him to let him call someone but George didn't want anything else to do with hospitals, understandably.

But when one night sapnap woke up to George crying and moving around he knew he had to call someone. He immediately sat up and turned on the light. "George please let me call someone" George sobbed how he was sorry and he couldn't get up, and sapnap saw the wet on the bed.

Since George refused to let some random nurse or doctor check him out, sapnap had to ask if he was okay with someone familiar..

George agreed, maybe due to how much pain he was in or just because he trusted this person, but he did. Sapnap moved him and helped him in the bath.

He changed the sheets and blankets and pet George's hair while he sat with him. Sapnap had called and they were on their way. He started helping George out and sat him on the toilet on another towel and dried him off.

George just cried and sapnap helped him up wrapping a towel around George when they heard the door open.
George hiccuped and clung to sapnap as they walked to the room.

"Hey what's going on?" Dream ask sitting his medical bag down. "He's been in pain for a few days but it got worse tonight" sapnap said. "It's from his surgery and stuff" dream walked over.

George was still crying but not as hard.
He was wrapped in the towel and shaking. Dream stood in front of him and crouched a bit. "Hey.. just try and breathe okay.?"

First thing was he needed George to calm down. George after a good few minutes managed to calm down enough to talk. "Okay.. sapnap go grab another towel.. George you can keep this on over your torso but I need you to lay down"

George was nervous but way too in pain to even care. He laid back and sapnap had another towel. "Put it under him.. George, I just need to check and make sure you didn't strain anything or tear anything" George nodded and sniffled.

Sapnap gently propped George up with pillows and pet his hair to distract him from dreams examination. George winced from every touch, and of course dream wore gloves.

"There's a lot of irritation, if we don't get you antibiotics and some kind of cream it could turn in to a bad infection with the risk of not being able to well.. have any sort of sexual activity again"

George shifted and looked at sapnap.
"And can run the risk of death.." sapnaps eyes widened. "When can we get him on these?" "I'll persribe them and you'll get them by tomorrow, technically today but still.."

Dream stood up and threw the gloves away washing his hands and came back.
"So just antibiotics.?" George ask. "And a cream for the start of an infection" George nodded slowly. "Thanks dream.."

Dream nodded. "Of course.. this all can cause the pain you felt in your lower stomach from the surgery and birth together. And the small infection. Just make sure you use this stuff every day until you feel better okay.?"

"Of course.." sapnap kissed George's head. "How much do we owe you?"
Dream picked up his bag. ".. It's on me.." they'd been through so much. They needed a break..

Dream left and sapnap was glad to know George was getting on things to help him. George wasn't happy about it though..