XXX-XXXX-XXXX

Late (I actually don't know why I say that, I don't even have an updating schedule)... But you're welcome <3

Before:

Jonghyuk:
Hi, how are you?

My stomach gets butterflies when I read the text message.
Ok calm down it's just a 'hi, how are you' text. Nothing wrong with that. Why am I nervous?

I compose myself and after weighing my amazing responses, I decide to go with a simple one

Me:
Good, are you still working?

Continued:

--
Jonghyuk POV:

"Alright we'll conclude our meeting here. It was a pleasure working with you" my boss, Jia says, as she dismisses the meeting.

After everyone else has left, I hear Jia trying to silently tiptoe behind me without me noticing.

"So where were you?" Jia asks.
"Does it really mater?" I ask her when I notice a mess on the table, that consists of random papers, stamps, pens and highlighters.

She folds her arms on her chest and says: "Obviously it matters I'm your best friend! And your boss too. You know I could fire you if I wanted to!"

How amusing. "Pfft- you? Fire me? You couldn't even last a day without me in the office"

She opens her mouth and closes it again. "Oh, I just remembered, I have a lot of things... Things to do at my office... You know being a boss and all" she says as she storms out.

I roll my eyes and turn my attention towards the table.

I start to orginize my notes I used for a presentation I had today.
When I move a stack of paper out of the way, I catch something at the corner of my eye.

XXX-XXXX-XXXX
Hi (from Dokja)

Did I give him my number? I don't really remember. I type in a message.

Me:
Hi Dokja, how are you?

I say goodbye to Jia and leave my workplace.

-

I am about to start the car, until I hear a ding.

I lift my phone up to see who is responsible of the notification. Ah, it's him.

Dokja:
Good, are you still working?

Me:
No, I just finished my shift.

He answers pretty quickly.

Dokja:
We'll that's good, did you have fun uhm... Counting?

After reading the message, a small smile follows shortly.
I sigh and shake my head at his message.

Me:
Today was the usual.

Dokja:
Well that's good...?

Not knowing how to answer, I start up my car and start driving to my house. I should take a shower.

...

I dry my hair with a towel and lift up my phone to see someone bombing my messages.

Dokja:
Did you just leave me on read?!
Sir-
We do not consult this type of behavior.
Aren't you supposed to be nice?
Did you get KIDNAPPED :0
probably not
Maybe YOU kidnapped someone
actually me but-
Heyyyyyy
Byyyeeeee
I said
Goodbyyyee
Stop texting meeeeeee
RAWR

I chuckle at his texts and answer.

Me:
Relax, I just got home and took a shower.

Dokja:
Ooohhhhh... Oops?

I put on a black tank top and black sweat pants, then I flop on my bed.

I was supposed to go out with Jia next weekend, but she has some urgent business to do... I guess being a boss has it's downsides.
I got the tickets to watch that movie too, but if Jia can't then who can?
I literally don't have any friends... In town...

I turn over to my phone. Maybe I could...

Me:
Are you free next Saturday?

-
Does that sound like a date? But I think he's straight so no worries.
.
.
.

Oh yeah btw, I'll probably die, because I have a history presentation for... Tomorrow.... And it's not close to done. And I really don't know what to do. I didn't mean to write this, but the creativeness just f l o w e d through me.

I also noticed that the best friends we're all wrong and it's too late to switch it up now. So I had to make my own <3