Life sure is fair

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: if violence, abuse, swearing, etc... isn't your cup of tea you should look for another story, respectfully <3

It's your choice <3

Dokja pov:

"Come here Dokja", I feel an alpha who I foolishly called a boyfriend pull my hair painfully forcing me to look at him.
"When I tell you to come here, you come here. When I tell you to answer you will answer. Am I clear?"
I can't get my voice out no matter how hard I tried, so I end up nodding in agreement.
"Good, now wait here", he says as he gets up and walks towards his room.

I try to to pull myself towards the cabinet where I feel the safest during these moments.
Even when I ignore the sharp pain in my sprained ankle and fight against the light headedness trying to take over, I didn't make it even halfway until I already saw him come back.

He had a knife that he called a "special knife" on his left hand and a roll of tape on the other.
This sight made me tremble with fear trying to desperately move my limbs, but to no avail.
I couldn't do anything else than just sit there and wait.

Watching him taking one step at a time.
Feeling more helpless after each second passed.
I close my eyes and get ready for the beating that was bound to come.

-
I wake up gasping, cold sweat running all over my body. I look around me to find myself alone, in my apartment. My own heavy breathing keeping me company.
I turn to my right and look at the time 1:38 a.m. How is it still this early?

Nice to know that you live alone and have hours on hours to think about your nightmare. Life sure is fair.

Something I saw from the corner of my mind made me feel better though.
It's starting to snow... As I look outside the window I get the sudden urge to go outside.
It's always like this with winter. I can't sleep anyway, fresh air should do something about that.

As I walk through the pretty, but freezing streets my mind wonders everywhere. rom my nightmare to what to eat tomorrow for breakfast. Probably something simple like toast. Thank God it's Friday. No need for energy.

In the middle of my thought process I take a turn to a random alleyway. Honestly, alleyways get bad rep for no reason-
As I take my second turn I see three shady men who look like they're in their mid thirties.

Almost all of them looked like betas, but as I detect an alpha. I start taking steps back, and freeze right then and there when I hear a loud clang.
.
.
.
.
And to be continued <3