1.2 | Contradiction

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇI ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜ
ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

Monday, February 19THAMP Campus 5:41 pm

AMP Campus
5:41 pm

I walked out my last class of the day which was my math class.

I'm getting my architecture bachelors degree. I want to be able to design and build an home for other people as well as myself since I didn't have a place call home growing up.

My phone rang stopping my the music that played in my ear.

"Hello." I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"GIRL WHERE IS YOU AT?" Promise voice rang through my ears.

"Girl, you is so loud." I chuckle.

"Oh my fault." She chuckle.

The entire weekend me and Promise hanged out in my dorm, literally didn't do anything but watch movies and ate junk food.

Mainly Slim Jim's.

"I just got out of class, I'm literally walking to the parking lot right now." I said.

I walk to the parking lot with my Marc Jacobs bag filled with my school essentials and Mac Book.

I didn't see Promise blue Mercedes so I continue to walk down and someone honk the horn.

"Get in girl." Promise chuckle in the passenger seat of an dark green and black Dodge Charger SRT.

I got into the back seat seeing Woo and the boy Spark.

"Give me a bottle of Henny and some black forces and I'll fuck Russia up." Woo said making them chuckle.

"Hey." I greeted nervously and they greeted me back.

"Ima go to Russia in the morning and straighten everything out." Spark said making them laugh.

"Ima be like Russia Bae clam down, look at me, calm down." Promise laughed before looking back at me.

"What?" I asked honestly confused.

"It's your turn." Woo said.

"Uh- I don't stand with Ukraine. I mean it's messed up what Russia doing but they're not letting people our skin color pass the broader to escape." I shrug.

"Why you just had to make shit deep?" Woo ask with a mug. I shrug.

"Leave her alone, this my school girl." Promise chuckle. "And period, Jaharia. Fuck Ukraine and Fuck Russia."

"Period." I chuckle.

"Aye foe, what's the weakest hair style a bitch can get?" Woo said tapping Spark shoulder.

"Foe, I don't know know." Spark laugh.

I can tell their bond is tight and that Woo makes Spark day a little bit.