Epilogue

This is dedicated to @achillesreigo . Thank you for your support! ❤️

*************

Loving Olympia Xariah is the best thing I've ever done in this world.

She completed me...she gave me a purpose. When I saw her on that same exhibit, I was mesmerized by her beauty. The beauty of innocence but with independence.

I was drinking on the side while watching her looking at the arts hanging on the wall. I was warming up myself because this I was nervous. Can you believe that?

I can get any woman I want with just a smile but this js the first time I am nervous around a woman.

When I decided to go to her amd approach her...I saw her talking to a man. I thought they knew each other and just bumped each other there. She was smiling all the time...I even saw her blush.

I waited for the man to go so I could go to her and know her name but boy, they never separated. I was drinking and drinking while looking at them. Hindi ko na namalayang nalalasing na ako kaya sumaglit ako sa CR upang maghilamos. Na sana pala hindi ko ginawa kasi wala na silang dalawa pagbalik ko.

I walked around the place to search for them but I couldn't find them even their shadows.

That's okay, Zacreus. It's just a woman.

Yeah, but that woman did not let me sleep.

I was so busy with the business and taking care of my mom. It was tiring but it's okay because I love my mom so much.

Everyday I was so tired but whenever I close my eyes, her face will automatically pops up on my head and dang, that helps me to continue.

Kapag pumupunta ako sa mga bar, hinahanap ko siya kahit alam kong hindi siya mahilig sa ganoon. Alam ko lang base sa hitsura niya. Pasimple ko paring inilibot ang mga mata ko kahit alam ko rin namang hindj ko siya makikita doon.

I tried dating other women before but it just didn't work out. I know they only like me because of my inheritance. Because how powerful our last name is so I kept myself busy with work.

My mom was worried of me..she said I am not getting younger so I have to date and look for someone to marry.

I love my mom but I disagree on her on that part. I will get married because I love the person I will marry. That's what I want not jusg because I am getting older.

But as days goes by, I never met the girl I saw on that exhibit. Sabi nila maliit lang ang pilipinas pero bakit hindi ko siya mahanap?

One time, I came home early because I was just so so tired I thought I had a flu. I already owned a condo unit but I don't want to leave my mom.

I was sitting on the living room with a drink on my hand. I just need something to put me to sleep. My mom is already sleeping upstairs. Our house is so big and the silence is making my ear hurt so I turned on the TV.

I don't know if I should be thankful or I will be mad because of what I saw on the TV.

It's her...it's her angelic face.

I clenched my jaw when I saw the news. She is a misstress of the Senator. The man he met at the exhibit. There's viral video of her crying while walking out of the restaurant. It says there that she met with the legal wife.

Shit! That bastard!

But...did she know that he is married? If yes, why did she continue to meet him? But part of me knows that she did not know and the bastard did not tell her he is married..