teja ka sherni avtar 🔥💃

Its been 2 days after the wkv and tejran patchup , they were now normal and giving each other lot of time and putting efforts towards each other but one thing which karan noticed was she was bring self conscious a lot of time in conversations . She would be herself all around with everyone but whenever they would converse she was being conscious, their was something which he was not able to point out but there was something which was stopping her .

He has been thinking and noticing her for quite a while but she was normal with everyone and was enjoying quite a lot with nishant and pratik , he did notice her being distant from umar and rashmi , he also noticed rakhi and devo not being with her these days . He saw how jokingly she took the leech tag rakhi gave to her instead of defending herself and that bugged him off at start but then he too started joking .

There had been a fight yesterday about some kitchen mudda between umar and teja and rashmi supporting umar and nishant supporting teja . Karan being the solver of fights tried to solve it but seeing pratik and nishant supporting her made him possessive which led to him supporting umar . He expected her to fight over it with him but she didn't, she was affected but she shrugged it off and behaved normal which wasn't quite liked by him as he wanted her to speak and fight and be real in front of him.

He started overthinking and the only thing that came to his mind was instigating her to an extent that she speaks her heart out as this always works with strong headed people .he just wanted her to be normal and real I front of him and he also wanted her to express herself completely in front of him ,he knew even after talking to nishant she hadn't spoken everything ,there was lot going inside her ,she had shrugged a few topics but now was the time.

Next day there was again a fight between teja and umar-rashmi which went a little overboard with two of them taunting her and her blasting on them a little more than expected as she had a lot build up inside her ,but when karan tried to calm her down and asked her to be more sensitive towards umrash ,she lost her calm.

(They were talking loudly not in a disrespectful way but loud enough for everyone to hear )
T - karan plz don't stop me ,I understand u find my pov wrong or this fight to be my mistake but just let me speak.
( her words upset her as he was just trying to sort out )

K - i m not proving u wrong or something ,I m just trying to sort things out for u.

T - ( a lil loud)then don't do it karan,either u find me wrong in this fight like everytime and u want to support both of them or u want to save my relationships with them as u think I m being immature and this can ruin my relations with them where in actual there is nothing left in this relationship ship .

I understand ur life has given u lessons to not take ur relations for granted ,to be there for people ,to be considerate towards others , to be mature and try to save the relations , to say sorry and shrug the matter to save the relation but its not the same with me i know u want to protect me and don't want me to make the same mistakes u made and want to save my relationships but we are not same people karan

My understanding towards life and relationships is diffrwnt ,life has taught me to be just surrounded around real people and real relationships,( teary eyes , voice cracked ) I have experienced one sided free.dships ,one sided relationships and trust me one sides relatio ships or expectations can break u completely from i.sode and I have experienced thats the reason I don't believe it now . I don't want fake friends or fake relations around me which give me an illusion to a happy world when in real its just u putting efforts ,u being selfless and them using u or hurting for there selfishness .

I don't need 100 of friends, I don't even need 10 I m satisfied with 1 or 2 just if they are real and I have them actually I have 5 bestfrie.ds and my bonds with them is completely real . They don't judge me for who I m , for my action ,for my bold and outspoken nature ,for my honest and blunt answers ,they don't find me immature or a bad person in general like rashmi and umar finds me .

I have don't this shit in life ,proving myself again and again to people that I m worthy being their friend where in actual they are not worthy enough to be my friends ,they find me immature, insecure ,insensible and a camera player ,what do u expect me to do karan ,I should go and prove myself or my sincerity or loyalty to them when they are themselves not loyal to me ,they may be ur frnds but they can't be mine.

Rashmi being my friend from outside is picking fights with me ,picking my mistakes and poking me again and again from the day she has come and expects me to always support her are these called real frnds ,umar being my frmd from starting of the show didn't even thought once before saying me and teja aren't friends in wkv just bcoz we had a few fights in the week which were mostly baseless ,from the day wildcards came or to be specific his special friend rashmi came he is being mean to me ,he is picking unnecessary fights with me ,he can talk to me nicely in private about things if something is bothering him ,which frnd demean their friend in front of everyone ,what important footage was he getting out of it .

Karan I understand they are ur friends and tahts the reason I never say things to u I feel about them bcoz I don't want to put u in a situation to choose one but plz understand that aren't my frnds anymore .
I have clearly told u for me to be in any relationship with someone I want to feel belonged ,I have to feel that they keep me in heir priority ,I need to know that they will be their with me emotionally ,that they will take stand for me in both my absence and presence ( this line hit karan hard ),that they will support me even if everyone is a giant me ,that I can be real in front of them ,that I don't have to be conscious about my actions or words atleast in front of them ( and it again hit him this time more badly )

This is what my people can expect from me ,rashmi finds me immature and bitch about me to umar and u ,she pokes in between our relationship and tries to create rift which I m sure u have noticed and this is her maturity,umar even after being his frnd and his bestfrinds girlfriend.d doesn't respect like atleast apni bhabhi ki toh respect krle but no he has to fight with me in front of everyone and ge also expect me to listen to his baseless accusations calmly instead of reacting and giving it back to him are bhai ye kya maturity h and u want me to be friends with them for what reason karan for what ,I would rather be alone instead of being around people who can anytime betray my trust ,go against me

and tbh honest both of them aren't even emotionally available, they saw me crying but walked away ,not even once that came up to me and tried to solve our fight ,it was only baads only he is a genuine friend of mine atleast he is emotionally available.....

Guys this is part 1 of teja's Sherri avtar ,I will post the next immediately

Sorry for being late ,I m compensating it with double update