Assigning roles to the new disciples in the village ! Part 1

Start from the beginning

..

- The villagers are just staring at me with wide open mouths & eyes that's almost popping out their sockets while holding what they view as worldly treasures with urgent care .. The dovokin family is also no different  !

...

• Vontè: " Haha, to me those items aren't worth much at all .. As a matter of fact, each new members of the sect will also receive the same items you've just received ( one meridian cleansing / ultimate vitality pills, one random cultivation technique, one random innate skill scroll, Sect robes, spatial ring and 5 platinum coins )  ! .. Call it the sect starter pack ! "

..

- After giving out all the items for now; I've instructed them on how to use the spatial ring which took no time to learn & started the questionnaire / sub division recruitment  ! ... But in order to answer everyone, I've asked my beautiful wives & the Reddus Family to help, in which they've gladly done !

• Vontè: " To make it easier for everyone's question  to be answered, I've decided to split everyone into groups: To my left is my wife Anastasia she'll be recruiting those who wish to become warriors: females only recruitment .. To my right is my wife Lily, she'll be taking over for my place to answer general questions / assigning to divisions  .. The guys in the green robes like the one last you have but different color are your senior brothers and sisters .. Thadon is also the Sub Head Leader Of The tamer division, Elizabeth next to him is also the Sub Head Leader Of The alchemist division, and I'll leave the younger generation to Tristan and Rayleigh ! .. I must talk to the Dovokin Family personally ! .. I'll see you guys later !

...

- After giving out the sect starter pack to everyone inside of the village while leaving them to the care of my wives and core disciples, I was the guided back to Chief Houtons personal hut in order to discuss more sensitive topics -

...

( Meanwhile back at the platform )

- Once Vontè had left the duties to his wives / core disciples, he was then guided away by the dovokin family. Once they entered the chiefs hut; Each of them then spread out to take in the groups of villagers according to their orders :

- Lily was overseeing general questions, concerns and assigning roles to those who do not want to be fighters -

- Anastasia was recruiting for her female warrior only division .

- Thadon was overseeing the rest of the warriors while also recruiting for the tamers division.

- Elizabeth was recruiting for the alchemy division while also providing assistance to Lily.

- Tristan / Rayleigh were handling the younger generation and since they're way stronger than them, it'll also be good motivation / awareness for them.

...

• Lily: " But firstly, everyone go back to your huts to pack up everything, clean yourselves up or bathe & meet us back here in one hour wearing the sects uniform ! "

...

- Following the orders from my wife which they view as an goddess, the new outer disciples of my sect all scrambled back to their huts & within the next 35 minutes everyone was back in the villages center while patiently standing in their respective zones ! .. Surprisingly the village was made up with of an ratio of 6:4 ( women to men ) which had Anastasia with the most people in her area, followed by Lily , Thadon , Elizabeth and the twins  !