Yena respond to the kiss as she wake up from her lay, making Yuri sit on her lap. Yuri pulled out the kiss and they look at each other.

"What's wrong, hmmm?" ask Yena softly. Yuri shook her head and rubbing Yena's neck gently.

"Nothing.. just want to kiss you." answer her and Yena left out a soft chuckles. "Pfft... Why are you so clingy today?"

Yuri facepalmed. "I always clingy, right?" Yena nodded. "I know that.. but today is like.. more clingy."

Yuri rolled her eyes playfully and she stares at Yena back. "Can I continue to kiss you?" ask Yuri again.

Yena squeaked softly, she pull Yuri's body closer and they kissing each other.

Yuri miss Yena a lot, since Yena now was a little bit busy and they have no time together. She will not miss this chance.

Yuri bites Yena's lower lip and Yena open her mouth. Yuri slip her tongue inside Yena's mouth and their tongue battle.

Yena let Yuri lead the kiss, she know the younger miss her. She noticed Yuri start to unbuttoned her pyjama, and Yena just let it be.

She also unbuttoned Yuri's pyjama, and Yuri push her gently to lay on the bed. They still didn't broke the kissed.

"I want you."

whisper Yuri right to Yena's ear and Yena chuckles.

"I want you too."

THE next day, both Yena and Yuri now was at their members's house, chatting a little. Luckily Yujin and Wonyoung have no class.

"I felt bored living here always. Let's go to my grandma's house." suggest Eunbi while looking at the others.

"Sounds good, Eun. Long time no see your grandma. Suddenly miss her."

supported Chaeyeon and Chaewon nodded. "Yeah, me too.." say her.

"Yeahh sure. We are not busy." answer Nako and Minju nods.

"What about we go now? I miss her so much." ask Yujin and all of them agreed.

"We will go to visit her and back here tonight. Okay?" all of them nodded and they stood up.

They packing the stuffs a little and Eunbi get into the van. She will be the driver that day.

When all the members are ready, they get into the van and Eunbi start to drive.

KHY + KEB

AYJ + CYN + JYR

JWY + KCW + KMJ + LCY

MSK + HHT + YNK

ALL of them now already reach at Eunbi grandma's house, and her grandma was so happy seeing them.

After had a lunch, they all decided to walked at the park, having an ice cream or something else.

"We will go there. See you guys later!" say Chaewon while pulling Minju to somewhere.

"Let's seperate. We will meet back here." suggest Nako and all of them agree. "Sounds good." reply Wonyoung.

They then walked leaving the place. Yena and Yuri look at each other. "So, where did we wanna go?" ask Yuri while clinging into Yena's arm.

Yena shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know too. Let's just walked around the park." say her and Yuri nods.

They start to walked and they saw their members was happy with their partner.

"Unnie! Let's go to buy an ice cream.." Yuri utter and pouts. Yena chuckles. "Sure."

Yuri smile and she pull Yena. They walk to the ice cream shop and buy one cotton candy flavour and one strawberry flavour.

They say thanks and walk leaving the place as they eat the ice cream well. "Is it good?" asked Yena and look at Yuri.

Yuri nods happily, and they sit on the bench. There have no people around them.

"You want to taste it?" ask Yuri and Yena nodded. "Yes, I wonder how it taste." answer Yena.

Yuri then give the ice cream to Yena, but Yena smirks. She lean closer and kiss Yuri's side mouth that having a little ice cream.

Yuri of course shocked, her eyes widen and she look at Yena. Yena smiled widely.

"Ummm.. I don't know it's really taste good. I think I start to like cotton candy." whisper her and wink to Yuri.

Yuri's face was red and she push Yena's chest. "U-Unnie.. Tch.." Yena softly giggles and she bite Yuri's ice cream a little.

Yuri smile seeing Yena's action. "How?" ask Yuri excitedly.

Yena laugh a little. "I already told you, Joyul.. It taste good." answer Yena and Yuri roll her eyes playfully.

"Whatever." Yuri reply and Yena chuckles again.

"You want to taste my ice cream?" ask Yena and showing her ice cream. Yuri think for a while and yet she nods.

Yena give her ice cream to Yuri, Yuri smirk a little before she took the ice cream and smeared it on Yena's lips. Yuri then kissed and lightly brushed Yena's lips which had the ice cream smeared.

Yena was startled, and they look at each other. Yuri pull Yena's nose softly.

"Thank you for the ice cream unnie. It taste so good than mine." say her and stick her tongue out.

Yena back to her sense, she softly chuckles and lean closer. Yena captured Yuri's lips gently, and Yuri gladly kiss her back.

After a couple of minutes, they pull out the kiss and smile to each other. "I love you, Joyul."

Yuri smile widely. "I love you too, unnie." reply her and then, Yena held her palm and stood up. Yuri feel weird.

"Let's go."

"To where?"

"To get married."

The end..

Finally, it's done! My long epilogue for the first time hehe🤭🤣

Thank you for reading and vote, also comment.. I really love reading all your comments♥

I'm sorry if I have a wrong grammar, yeahh eng is not my first language.

Bye!