chapter 15

Yuri walked downstairs and saw Chaeyeon was preparing the porridge and a glass of water.

Chaeyeon lift her head up. "Oh Yul. How's Yena?" ask Chaeyeon and Yuri smile.

"I check her temperature earlier and it's high. She was sleeping."

Yena having a slight fever effect of running in the rain yesterday. Yuri who was feeling guilty decided to take care of Yena.

Chaeyeon nods and give the food tray to Yuri. "Let her eat this porridge and the medicine. We will go to the college now."

Yuri nodded and walked upstairs. She open the door and saw Yena still sleeping. She carefully closed the door and walk closer.

She put the food tray at the table beside Yena's bed and Yuri sit beside Yena closely.

"Unnie.. wake up. Let's eat a little and eat the medicine." say Yuri while holding Yena's arm.

Yena open her eyes slowly and she cough a little. Yuri smiles.

"Let's eat." add Yuri and Yena nodded.

Yuri help Yena to wake up from her lay and lean her body at the headboard. Yuri took the porridge and she mix them well.

"Y-You don't go to the class today?" ask Yena and Yuri shook her head.

"No. I want to take care of you. It's my fault besides that. You should not let me use your jacket."

Yena squeaked. "It's okay, Yuri.." Yuri smile and she start to feed Yena. Yena just obeying the younger.

After eating the porridge, Yena take the medicine and gulped it with the water.

Yuri take the glass from Yena's hand and put it on the tray.

She then look at Yena. "I will go downstairs. You can sleep now."

Yuri was about to go but Yena suddenly held her wrist make she stopped. "Can you accompany me? I can't sleep."

Yuri gulped and she stares to Yena. "I will but now I will go do―"

Yena cutted Yuri off with pulling the younger until Yuri lay on the bed. Yuri was shocked and Yena lay beside her.

She get into Yuri's arms and hugged Yuri tight. "No.. I want to hugging you right now.."

Yuri gulped her own saliva hardly when Yena snuggled into her neck and tighten her arms around Yuri's waist.

"U-Unnie? A-Are you oka-y?"

"Yeah.. Why?"

Yuri looked down and saw Yena was closing her eyes and they went silent. Yuri try her best to calm down.

YURI open her eyes and she look at Yena who still sleeping while hugging her. She raised her hand and put her palm on Yena's forehead.

It's getting better I see..

Yuri smile warmly before she saw Yena move a little and hugging Yuri more tight. Yuri look at the watch.

It's almost 2 pm. The members will coming home in 30 minutes more.

How innocent her face is..

Yuri thought in her heart. "Unnie.." call Yuri and Yena hummed.

"Unnie.. Wake up.. It's almost 2 pm now. We should get up." add Yuri and then, Yena open her eyes.

She lift her head up and look at Yuri. "5 minutes more.. You are so warm.."

reply Yena and Yuri squeaked. "I'm not. Now, wake up.. I can't breath.."

Yena left out a soft laugh which it made Yuri startled. Yena pulled out the hugged and she clear her throat.

"Thank you, for taking care of me."

"Y-You.. are welcome? Wait.. Since when you start to act like this with me?"

Yena look at Yuri who was confused and then she chuckles. It make Yuri feel more weird.

"I feel more better now. Thank you, Joyul!" add Yena and wake up from her lay. She stood up and walked leaving the room.

Yuri left dumbfounded. "J-Joyul?" asks herself and she can feel her heart beat so fast after that.

ALL the members looked at Yena weirdly when Yena was eating too many foods happily. "Yena?" call Eunbi.

Yena lift her head up. "Yes, Eun?" ask her and Eunbi clear her throat.

"Are you okay? You acting weird today.." say her and Yena chuckles. "Do I?" all of them nodded including Yuri.

"Nothing. I just feel happy. Finally I can feel like this once again after what happen before."

they was shocked except Yuri who was confused hearing Yena's words. "Are you serious, Yena?" ask Chaeyeon disbelief.

Yena nods. "Thanks to her, I can feel this feeling again." add Yena and she smile to everyone.

After that, she stood up. "I'm full! I will go to my room now!" say Yena and bid a goodbye to them.

Once Yena already left, all eyes landed on Yuri. Yuri notice it and she clear her throat.

"W-What?" ask her nervously.

"Unnie.. you success to change her.." answer Yujin while shocked.

"N-No! It's not m-me!" deny Yuri and Minju rolled her eyes.

"God, Yuri! Who else if it's not you? It's only you because you is her roommate and only you who did not give up!" Minju utter.

Yuri went silent. "I guess they are okay now! So, did Yena confess to you?" ask Hyewon happily.

Yuri slowly shook her head. "No." answer her and Hyewon feel sad. "Ahh.."

"Never mind. Just continue the plan.. If Yena really loves Yuri now, she will admit it quickly. Because she is a jealous person."

said Sakura and she smirked. All of them laugh while Yuri smile nervously.

"Yes, Kkura unnie is right. Just continue your plan, Hyewon unnie." support Hitomi happily.

"Okay then. We will see how long she will be ego." reply Chaewon and Wonyoung make a thumbs up.

To be continued..

The old Yena is back!🤣💛