epilogue

Mr. Jo and Mrs. Jo smiled happily seeing their daughter who was celebrating her birthday.

2 years is passed and now Yuri already finish studying with her members except Yujin and Wonyoung. And today, it was her birthday.

Her parents already know what actually happen to Yena and Yuri, both of them support what Yuri likes or love.

"Happy birthday, our daughter!" her parents lean closer and hugged Yuri tightly. Yuri who was now was in medium hair returning the hugged.

"Thank you, mom.. dad.." say her and they broke the hugged.

"Yuri unnie!" call Wonyoung and Yujin as they run to Yuri.

"We are sorry for coming late.. Professor Jun is so annoying.." Yujin pouts. Wonyoung nods, supporting her girlfriend.

"No, it's okay.. The other members was waiting for you guys at the corner. Let's go." Yuri excuse herself from her parents

They walked to the other members. "Ohh Yujinnie, Wony.. You guys finally come."  greeted Hyewon and they all turn.

"Sorry for late.. Professor Jun didn't want to let us go." Yujin facepalmed and they all laughed.

Yuri lean to Yena and wrap her arm around Yena's waist. "Happy birthday, Yuri! Can't believe that you already old."

tease Minju and smirks. Hitomi chuckles and Chaewon shook her head. Yuri rolled her eyes to Minju.

"Whatever. The facts that you old than me, aunty." Minju stick her tongue out to Yuri.

"Happy birthday, Yuri.. Hope we can get happy news from you and Yena." say Chaeyeon, making Yuri blushes.

"The hamster is blushing.." tease Sakura and all of them laughed. Yena put her arm around Yuri's neck.

"Happy birthday, Yuri!"

"My daughter is already old.. Happy birthday, Jo Yuri.."

"Happy birthday, Jo Guri!"

all the members wish to her and Yuri smiles widely. She felt so happy.

Yena then held Yuri's hands and gripped it tight. "Happy birthday, Joyul. Thank you for coming into my life, into our lifes, and changed me. You are really meant for me. Thank you for believe on me and stayed with me. You always been here for me. I love you."

Yena bring Yuri into a hug, and Yuri immediately return the hugged. Her eyes was teary and she rest her head on Yena's shoulder.

They tighten the hugged. "You are welcome, unnie.. I love you too." reply her and all the members claps their hands.

Chaeyeon and Yujin were teasing them. Then, Mr. Jo and Mrs. Jo come to them.

"Girls, let's eat together." say Mrs. Jo and all of them nodded. "Sounds good. Let's go now I'm hungry." reply Hyewon fastly.

Eunbi facepalmed and she pinch Hyewon's arm, making Hyewon yelped in pain.

YURI walked into the room, now she was in the apartment with Yena. They decided to lived together.

While the other members still living together in a new rented house. Sometimes, Yena and Yuri will sleepover there for a few days.

Yuri saw Yena was laying down on the bed, she grabbed the chance with went on top of Yena and kiss the older lips.

Yena of course shocked and she open her eyes, seeing Yuri was kissing her.